[Q] Whatsapp soundmessage sounds wierd

Search This thread

sumpf2

Dec 18, 2010
I used to use the memo function from whatsapp allot (the button right next to the textfield)

But now since i got my Z1 for two weeks i cant use this function anymore. :crying:
I can record and send this messages fine, but when someone (or myself) listens to them they are not understandable.
Volume goes up and down and it sounds like a really bad robot voice..

Mic works well with camera and phone and sound messages from other people work fine also... So WTF is the problem? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Try talking to the secondary microphone, which is the grill on the top back of the device, near the main camera and directly opposite to the speaker. There is a known Whatsapp bug where it confuses the main and secondary microphones on some devices, including many S800 phones.

I know, this is what I ment, it should be said to speak to the second microphone and not to the front speaker. Also it's a news to me that Whatsapp confuse the main microphone with the second, this will explain all. I will try later and report. :fingers-crossed:

sumpf2

Dec 18, 2010
Try talking to the secondary microphone, which is the grill on the top back of the device, near the main camera and directly opposite to the speaker. There is a known Whatsapp bug where it confuses the main and secondary microphones on some devices, including many S800 phones.

This is REALLY working! I had that in mind somehow but i never tested it because i thought this would be too wierd..

Some apps like telegramm work with normal mic, but if you use the secondary they get much better and louder soundmessages.

whatsapp is still not very loud when using the secondary microphone but its working finally! thanks allot!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WHEN YOU TALK BUT SONY LOGO ( UPPER SCREEN ) NEAR FROM YOU MOUTH :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

AND TELL ME FEEDBACK :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D
    So you telling me that I have to speak to the Speaker? :eek: