CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat

428436.jpg

#include
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features
* included in this ROM before flashing it!
*/

Nexus 7 Thread

Installation Instructions:
1. Download from: GET.CM

STABLE 10.2 LINK

2. Download GAPPS from: LINK

3. Place on SD card(internal storage)
Note: The latest TWRP(tilapia) or CWM is needed
4. Reboot to recovery, Install XXX-tilapia.zip, Install gapps.zip
5. Reboot and enjoy :D
6. For new Nightlies use the build in CM updater.

Changelog

If you want to know the bleeding edge of what is being worked on/Merged

1. Nexus 7 Gerrit
3. CM Google+

UPDATES

1. CM 10.2 is the stable android 4.3.1 build.

2. For those that want Picasa Sync rmkilc created This. Give him thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets try and keep this thread clean. Please use search, there is no need for the same question being asked and answered every few pages.

Last edited:

mateorod

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 16, 2011
New Orleans
www.gigmasters.com
I updated TWRP to 2.3.2.1 earlier tonight, since I saw that officials were out. I haven't had any trouble flashing the 10.1 I have been building.

OP, if you are going to moderate a thread, perhaps you should stress that users will NEED tilapia recovery to flash a tilapia rom. That is almost certainly the problem, since flashing a mismatched rom/recovery results in status 7. Many of the guides still recommend using grouper recovery, which is not a good idea.

Thanks to our Cyanogen maintainers, fattire and nemith.

Last edited:
Reactions: tmrasdf and eak1080

jonkillops

Feb 18, 2007
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
I updated TWRP to 2.3.2.1 earlier tonight, since I saw that officials were out. I haven't had any trouble flashing the 10.1 I have been building.

OP, if you are going to moderate a thread, perhaps you should stress that users will NEED tilapia recovery to flash a tilapia rom. That is almost certainly the problem, since flashing a mismatched rom/recovery results in status 7. Many of the guides still recommend using grouper recovery, which is not a good idea.

Indeed, I was also getting status 7 errors untill I installed the TWRP Tilapia recovery. I used the one from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2022270

PVL_93_RU

Apr 20, 2012
Fresh bug reports: Russian keyboard and Google Voice Input crash the keyboard.

sona911

May 28, 2010

I cannot download the TWRP from the goo.im app since it says that there is no recovery for my device (yet), I have downloaded the correct recovery img file from your link but i cannot flash it since it is img file and I don't have fastboot drivers on my pc here at work (thanks to our dumb IT admin). Is there a way that goo.im app manualy flash this file? thanks

kenkiller

Nov 21, 2009
I cannot download the TWRP from the goo.im app since it says that there is no recovery for my device (yet), I have downloaded the correct recovery img file from your link but i cannot flash it since it is img file and I don't have fastboot drivers on my pc here at work (thanks to our dumb IT admin). Is there a way that goo.im app manualy flash this file? thanks
Install this app and flash the img file.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1954121

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

This might be repetitive, but is tethering enabled? :D

Reactions: sona911
Added in the Index ;)

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Well done and good stuff for all users who use TWRP recovery :good: :cool:

Januka

Jan 4, 2011
I installed the correct tilapia recovery

flashed cyano, flashed gapps

i'm now stuck at CyanogenMod logo...

what to do ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat

428436.jpg

#include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features
    * included in this ROM before flashing it!
    */

Nexus 7 Thread

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download from: GET.CM

STABLE 10.2 LINK

2. Download GAPPS from: LINK

3. Place on SD card(internal storage)
    Note: The latest TWRP(tilapia) or CWM is needed
    4. Reboot to recovery, Install XXX-tilapia.zip, Install gapps.zip
    5. Reboot and enjoy :D
    6. For new Nightlies use the build in CM updater.

Changelog

If you want to know the bleeding edge of what is being worked on/Merged

1. Nexus 7 Gerrit
    3. CM Google+

UPDATES

1. CM 10.2 is the stable android 4.3.1 build.

2. For those that want Picasa Sync rmkilc created This. Give him thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets try and keep this thread clean. Please use search, there is no need for the same question being asked and answered every few pages.
    @temasek and others

screenshot_2013-09-01dds6v.png

It was a pain and took me 2 days.. ( every build takes me 5 hours, every repo sync 30 minutes, and yeah.. the merging...i dont want to count the hours
    did the first time an own device tree :p)

but finally everything works cm10.2 for tilapia.

Will upload the build shortly but my interent is so slow so it will take a few hours
    Majorly update OP. lots of old links fixed and new ones added because we now have OFFICIAL nightlies of CM 10.2
    fattire did reply my PM.

He said he doesn't own tilapia and also doesn't have tilapia repos & github permissions for tilapia.

I've written a PM to nemith asking about cm10.2 for tilapia. Hopefully he reads.

Regards
    Temasek
    created an own thread now so we dont get to offtopic here as its a 10.1.X thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2428618

@temasek

DEVICE TREE UPLOADED :
    https://github.com/n3ocort3x/android_device_asus_tilapia

Thanks to @n3ocort3x I've resumed my cm builds but I'm not creating a thread here since my last tilapia thread closure.

Those who knows my download sites can go ahead and try.

And many thanks again to n3ocort3x for the tilapia device tree which points out my mistake in my failure to bring tilapia up.

Regards
    Temasek