[ROM][4.2.2]ThinkingBridge ROM UNOFFICIAL v0.3 [4/22/13]

Search This thread

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
i7cHxARY4Nbci.png

Original thread HERE

About

ThinkingBridge ROM is an Android aftermarket firmware which is built with the purpose to offer maximum stability, high performance & an appealing User Interface. This ROM is based on The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and CyanogenMod code. We are here to contribute to the Android Open Source world and provide our users with the Best-Of-Android.

Speicial Thank's to Team BRIDGE:
  1. htchoi5609
  2. woorim98
  3. black9
  4. DJBhardwaj
  5. Akibingbing
  6. Here Is Github

Disclaimer
Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/

General Info & Introduction

• Android Open Source Project: Or in short AOSP. Android is an open-source software stack created for mobile phones and other devices. The Android Open Source Project (AOSP), led by Google, is tasked with the maintenance and further development of Android. Many device manufacturers have brought to market devices running Android, and they are readibly available around the world.
  • Rooting: Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's subsystem. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user.

Fully Functional Features:
  • RIL (Calls, data and texts)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Touch UI
  • Contacts
  • Browser
  • Lockscreen
  • Settings
  • Notification drawer and toggles
  • Gallery
  • Quick Toggles

Features Offered By ThinkingBridge ROM
  • ThinkingBridge Welcome App (About the Team, Changelogs & Contacts us)
  • ThinkingBridge Wallpapers App
  • CyanogenMod FileManager
  • DSP Manager
  • Trebuchet Launcher
  • ROM Settings
    -General UI (Add Custom Boot Animations, Custom Carrier Label, StatusBar Brightness slider, Transparency Settings, UI Mode etc.
    -Power Menu (Select what to show up in Power Menu and other Power Menu settings)
    -Navigation Bar (Enable/Disable NavBar, Add/Remove buttons, change colors, configure widgets etc.)
    -Navigation Ring (Set NavBar Ring targets)
    -Hardware Keys (Enable custom actions and enable 3-dot overflow menu)
    -Pie Controls (Enable/Disable pie, change colors, Trigger Area, Size, Alignment, Gravity etc.)
    -Toggles (Add/Change/Remove toggles, change toggle style etc.)
    -Battery (Change the battery icon on StatusBar, change colors, battery bar etc.)
    -Clock (Change the Clock icon on StatusBar, change colors, AM/PM Style, Alignment, clock actions etc.)
    -Signal (Change Signal icon on StatusBar, change colors, hide Signal bar etc.)
    -Lockscreen (Change lock options, modify widgets, change colors etc.)
    -Custom Shortcuts (Set custom shortcuts to the lockscreen)
    -Custom Targets (Add custom targets to the lockscreen)
    -Lock Clock Widget (Modify/change/remove the clock on the lockscreen)
    -Sound (Enable volume panel, flip phone settings, headphones and bluetooth headset otpions etc.)
  • Theme Engine Support
  • Parition Info (Information about /System, /data, /cache, /sdcard and EXT partitions)
  • CPU Settings (Change Governor, Min/Max CPU freq., scheduler)
  • Koush's Superuser App
  • New Custom Toggles (Favourite contact, Clock toggle, Fast Charge, Pie, Quick record, Quiet hours, Screenshot, Signal, Sleep, Sound state, USB tether, WiFi tether, Current user)
  • Custom Camera features
Above are the features clearly visible to your eyes but still a full list of Kernel and script optimizations is still not mentioned. :highfive:

Change logs

Downloads

| ThinkingBridge ROM v0.3 | GApps

Instructions to Install
  1. Download the latest ROM zip and GApps from the download tabs above.
  2. Connect your Infuse4g into USB Storage mode to the PC via USB data cable.
  3. Drag the downloaded two zips to the root of your storage (and not in any folder).
  4. Power off the device, press Volume Up + Home + Power buttons altogether until you see the Recovery screen
  5. You are now in Recovery mode.
  6. If you are flashing this ROM for the first time (coming from another ROM): wipe /data (factory reset) /cache, dalvik-cache and /system
  7. If you are updating this ROM (coming from previously installed version of this ROM): wipe /cache and dalvik-cache
  8. "Install zip from sdcard" > "choose zip from sdcard" > select the ROM zip and press "Yes" to flash.
  9. Follow the above step again to flash the GApps.
  10. When all is done, select "reboot system now".

Screenshot's

lf65c.png
lf6s4.png
lf6t8.png
lf6u9.png
lf6vf.png
lf6wb.png
lf6yp.png
lf714.png

Bugs
None so far

Credits & Thanks

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Scott.Hart.Bti
[*]Bradman117
[*]aways
[*]Team Bridge
[*]CyanogenMod
[*]AOKP
[*]daxxmax
[*]ParanoidAndroid
[*]evilisto
[/LIST]

Last edited:

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Navigation ring is awesome

Create custom apps to start

To use it just swipe up on navigation bar

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Hmm.. I unchecked everything in pie settings then rebooted and now it works. I even checked every option again and it still works. So if you get a fc on it at first just reboot

Edit I found problem, Pie just force closes with cobalt theme applied

Last edited:

aturbs

Jun 17, 2011
Not sure. Still testing. It has wayyyy more customization features.

Also, if you want to kill current up, enable it I'm navigation ring

Sweet I'll definitely check it out when I have some free time!

Btw, im the dude that was "trolling" you the other day. Just wanted to say sorry about that. haha I was frustrated that I had to spend pretty much my entire day studying for school.

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI

Btw, im the dude that was "trolling" you the other day. Just wanted to say sorry about that. haha I was frustrated that I had to spend pretty much my entire day studying for school.

It's cool i don't hold grudges bro lol

Reactions: htchoi5609

GutterGuppy

Feb 28, 2013
This is almost tempting just for the customization... But battery life is huge for me. Idk maybe I'll try it first b4 7. Decisions decisions

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i7cHxARY4Nbci.png

Original thread HERE

About

ThinkingBridge ROM is an Android aftermarket firmware which is built with the purpose to offer maximum stability, high performance & an appealing User Interface. This ROM is based on The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and CyanogenMod code. We are here to contribute to the Android Open Source world and provide our users with the Best-Of-Android.

Speicial Thank's to Team BRIDGE:
    1. htchoi5609
    2. woorim98
    3. black9
    4. DJBhardwaj
    5. Akibingbing
    6. Here Is Github

Disclaimer
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

General Info & Introduction

• Android Open Source Project: Or in short AOSP. Android is an open-source software stack created for mobile phones and other devices. The Android Open Source Project (AOSP), led by Google, is tasked with the maintenance and further development of Android. Many device manufacturers have brought to market devices running Android, and they are readibly available around the world.
    • Rooting: Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's subsystem. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user.

Fully Functional Features:
    • RIL (Calls, data and texts)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Touch UI
    • Contacts
    • Browser
    • Lockscreen
    • Settings
    • Notification drawer and toggles
    • Gallery
    • Quick Toggles

Features Offered By ThinkingBridge ROM
    • ThinkingBridge Welcome App (About the Team, Changelogs & Contacts us)
    • ThinkingBridge Wallpapers App
    • CyanogenMod FileManager
    • DSP Manager
    • Trebuchet Launcher
    • ROM Settings
      -General UI (Add Custom Boot Animations, Custom Carrier Label, StatusBar Brightness slider, Transparency Settings, UI Mode etc.
      -Power Menu (Select what to show up in Power Menu and other Power Menu settings)
      -Navigation Bar (Enable/Disable NavBar, Add/Remove buttons, change colors, configure widgets etc.)
      -Navigation Ring (Set NavBar Ring targets)
      -Hardware Keys (Enable custom actions and enable 3-dot overflow menu)
      -Pie Controls (Enable/Disable pie, change colors, Trigger Area, Size, Alignment, Gravity etc.)
      -Toggles (Add/Change/Remove toggles, change toggle style etc.)
      -Battery (Change the battery icon on StatusBar, change colors, battery bar etc.)
      -Clock (Change the Clock icon on StatusBar, change colors, AM/PM Style, Alignment, clock actions etc.)
      -Signal (Change Signal icon on StatusBar, change colors, hide Signal bar etc.)
      -Lockscreen (Change lock options, modify widgets, change colors etc.)
      -Custom Shortcuts (Set custom shortcuts to the lockscreen)
      -Custom Targets (Add custom targets to the lockscreen)
      -Lock Clock Widget (Modify/change/remove the clock on the lockscreen)
      -Sound (Enable volume panel, flip phone settings, headphones and bluetooth headset otpions etc.)
    • Theme Engine Support
    • Parition Info (Information about /System, /data, /cache, /sdcard and EXT partitions)
    • CPU Settings (Change Governor, Min/Max CPU freq., scheduler)
    • Koush's Superuser App
    • New Custom Toggles (Favourite contact, Clock toggle, Fast Charge, Pie, Quick record, Quiet hours, Screenshot, Signal, Sleep, Sound state, USB tether, WiFi tether, Current user)
    • Custom Camera features
    Above are the features clearly visible to your eyes but still a full list of Kernel and script optimizations is still not mentioned. :highfive:

Change logs

Downloads

| ThinkingBridge ROM v0.3 | GApps

Instructions to Install
    1. Download the latest ROM zip and GApps from the download tabs above.
    2. Connect your Infuse4g into USB Storage mode to the PC via USB data cable.
    3. Drag the downloaded two zips to the root of your storage (and not in any folder).
    4. Power off the device, press Volume Up + Home + Power buttons altogether until you see the Recovery screen
    5. You are now in Recovery mode.
    6. If you are flashing this ROM for the first time (coming from another ROM): wipe /data (factory reset) /cache, dalvik-cache and /system
    7. If you are updating this ROM (coming from previously installed version of this ROM): wipe /cache and dalvik-cache
    8. "Install zip from sdcard" > "choose zip from sdcard" > select the ROM zip and press "Yes" to flash.
    9. Follow the above step again to flash the GApps.
    10. When all is done, select "reboot system now".

Screenshot's

lf65c.png
    lf6s4.png
    lf6t8.png
    lf6u9.png
    lf6vf.png
    lf6wb.png
    lf6yp.png
    lf714.png

Bugs
    None so far

Credits & Thanks

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Scott.Hart.Bti
    [*]Bradman117
    [*]aways
    [*]Team Bridge
    [*]CyanogenMod
    [*]AOKP
    [*]daxxmax
    [*]ParanoidAndroid
    [*]evilisto
    [/LIST]

It's cool i don't hold grudges bro lol

Man. Really quiet for a great and very customizable rom

I like it but I feel like carbon is more of a daily driver