[Q] sound problem

Search This thread

Mohamed_Aly

Feb 26, 2014
Alexandria
So .. I was washing my phone under a very low pressure tap water .. and got my phone's speaker entered by water which made the sound very low and distorted .. not a big thing .. happened before and then it dried and the sound came back as it was before .. but this time it took about 2 days !! I did every thing i could .. put it in a bag of rice .. tried to suck out water with vacuum cleaner .. but nothing happened :(
is my speaker damaged or I have to wait longer ? this problem is starting to freak me out :(
thanks in advance .

LotoTutu

Dec 30, 2013
So .. I was washing my phone under a very low pressure tap water .. and got my phone's speaker entered by water which made the sound very low and distorted .. not a big thing .. happened before and then it dried and the sound came back as it was before .. but this time it took about 2 days !! I did every thing i could .. put it in a bag of rice .. tried to suck out water with vacuum cleaner .. but nothing happened :(
is my speaker damaged or I have to wait longer ? this problem is starting to freak me out :(
thanks in advance .
If you have not update any software at that time. The your speaker is broken due to water.
So you'd better dry your phone asap. Or the water will affect other spare parts.
The rice can dry the spare part of the phone, not the whole phone. To dry the phone, you have to assembly it.
I don't suggest you to send it to Sony customer services, which will cost too much time.
You'd better sent it to repair store near you.
The fastest way is repairing it by yourself. But it is not a easy task.

Reactions: Mohamed_Aly

Mandeep148

May 10, 2012
Ludhiana
It's common, it's water proof phone obviously speakers are water proof, just shake your phone and move cloth on body holes. It will be fine, I did same.

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Mohamed_Aly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks in advance .
    If you have not update any software at that time. The your speaker is broken due to water.
    So you'd better dry your phone asap. Or the water will affect other spare parts.
    The rice can dry the spare part of the phone, not the whole phone. To dry the phone, you have to assembly it.
    I don't suggest you to send it to Sony customer services, which will cost too much time.
    You'd better sent it to repair store near you.
    The fastest way is repairing it by yourself. But it is not a easy task.
    haha... i didnt feel it as serious as u do
    yeah the volume gets low and worse
    but ok to wait for a while
    2 days?? i dont feel it
    It's common, it's water proof phone obviously speakers are water proof, just shake your phone and move cloth on body holes. It will be fine, I did same.

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app