[One Click]Updated!!! LG Revo All in One Pkg for Root, CWM 5.0.2.7, and Unroot

Search This thread

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
This is an All-in-One package to Root and install CWM Recovery or to UnRoot and install the stock recovery. I have spent many hours trying to modify this to be as easy as possible for all to accomplish their goals whether by modding or returning to stock.

What is This?
This is an exploit built by the Revolutionary team, that was ported to the Esteem by djrbliss, then I was able to fix permissions and install su and superuser. The exploit is not built by me, rather by the Revolutionary guys. This zip contains the proper drivers for the Revolution, all root files, and the Root&Recovery.bat file. The .bat has been modified to fix ANY of the problems people are having with root, and will make it so that CWM will stick through reboot. It installs the newest versions of the su binary and Superuser.apk. It will also install ClockWorkMod Recovery also (no need to run RevoToolkit anymore). The unroott will uninstall and delete the su binary and remove Superuser.apk. It will also remove CWM and install the stock ZV7 recovery.img. If there are any problems, just let me know.

How Do I Root and Install CWM?:
1) Download zip and extract
2) Install drivers if not already installed
3) Click Root&RecoveryAIO.bat
4) Select what you would like to do

Special Thanks:
The Revolutionary guys for the exploit
Koush for CWM
PlayfulGod for coordinating with me on the updated CWM
thecubed for the postrecovery.sh

Donations
For those that enjoy the work that I have done and would like to support my efforts financially through the donate to me button, any amount is appreciated, but all that I ask is that if you like my work, please hit the thanks button!!!

Last edited:

S.Meezy

May 29, 2010
This is an All-in-One package to Root and install CWM Recovery or to UnRoot and install the stock recovery. I have spent many hours trying to modify this to be as easy as possible for all to accomplish their goals whether by modding or returning to stock.

Do I have to use this bat every time i want to recovery?

Reactions: capt730

ms157858

Jul 9, 2011
NM... I downloaded it the other day before you updated it. In my rush to root, I forgot to download the updated version... Sorry - been a long week!

Bob_Bobber0

Sep 13, 2011
Roswell, Ga
Guys I'm trying to get back to 100% to get Gingerbread. I was able to get follow the steps from here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1326347

I got the stock ROM and recovery back, I was able to search and download the first update, but I cannot find the gingerbread update.

And I still have Root and none of the programs seem to work to unroot it, they always get stuck at psneuter or whatever.

I ran this program and it removed root but during the process it showed a lot of "Failed"s

Still cannot find the Gingerbread update under "about phone---->software update---->check new. Says no update available. Anyone help me out?

Attachments

• cmd.jpg
    cmd.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 824

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
Guys I'm trying to get back to 100% to get Gingerbread. I was able to get follow the steps from here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1326347

I got the stock ROM and recovery back, I was able to search and download the first update, but I cannot find the gingerbread update.

And I still have Root and none of the programs seem to work to unroot it, they always get stuck at psneuter or whatever.

I ran this program and it removed root but during the process it showed a lot of "Failed"s

Still cannot find the Gingerbread update under "about phone---->software update---->check new. Says no update available. Anyone help me out?

This is not for froyo you may have to use lgnpst with the zv7 tot file.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

rockinr6

Oct 3, 2010
I just wanted to see what i might be doing wrong...

I can't get the root.bat to recognize the device, I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled, but still am not able to see device ( I can see drives if I set to mass storage, so I know I am connected)

The Revo is brand new out of the box from VZW and froyo ver 2.2.2. Do I need to be on a different OS ver. to get this to work ?

Thanks in advance.

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
I just wanted to see what i might be doing wrong...

I can't get the root.bat to recognize the device, I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled, but still am not able to see device ( I can see drives if I set to mass storage, so I know I am connected)

The Revo is brand new out of the box from VZW and froyo ver 2.2.2. Do I need to be on a different OS ver. to get this to work ?

Thanks in advance.

It should work on 2.2, but 2.3 is out, so I would try to get the update first.

Make sure USB debugging is enabled.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

bcblount

Apr 4, 2011
Durango
I'm sorry in advance it this sounds uneducated but will this work if I have gingerbread 2.3.4 stock?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is This?
    This is an exploit built by the Revolutionary team, that was ported to the Esteem by djrbliss, then I was able to fix permissions and install su and superuser. The exploit is not built by me, rather by the Revolutionary guys. This zip contains the proper drivers for the Revolution, all root files, and the Root&Recovery.bat file. The .bat has been modified to fix ANY of the problems people are having with root, and will make it so that CWM will stick through reboot. It installs the newest versions of the su binary and Superuser.apk. It will also install ClockWorkMod Recovery also (no need to run RevoToolkit anymore). The unroott will uninstall and delete the su binary and remove Superuser.apk. It will also remove CWM and install the stock ZV7 recovery.img. If there are any problems, just let me know.

How Do I Root and Install CWM?:
    1) Download zip and extract
    2) Install drivers if not already installed
    3) Click Root&RecoveryAIO.bat
    4) Select what you would like to do

Special Thanks:
    The Revolutionary guys for the exploit
    Koush for CWM
    PlayfulGod for coordinating with me on the updated CWM
    thecubed for the postrecovery.sh

Donations
    For those that enjoy the work that I have done and would like to support my efforts financially through the donate to me button, any amount is appreciated, but all that I ask is that if you like my work, please hit the thanks button!!!
    MT, I noticed the LG driver site has been updated with a more recent driver version for the PC. In case you want to update the driver included with the all in one package, here is the link to version 2.4.1:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/lgforum.com...inal/LG VZW_United_WHQL_v2.4.1.zip?1328216623

Oh and btw, for anyone wanting to upgrade to the latest driver version (I have no idea what the benefit would be) this driver download automatically recognizes that you have the older version installed and updates it. Worked fine for me!

Cool, thanks! Maybe the new one will keep my PC from getting bsod when I change USB modes lol.

Ps: I should have an update sometime today to regain root and cwm for zv8 in all in one form!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
    link in the OP is broken can you put up a new one?

thanks

RE-UPLOAD work with ZV7-ZV8-ZV9 [tested]
    Alright guys, got it all working properly. Link back up! Sorry for the delay!

The .bat file has 6 options root, recovery, root & recovery, unroot, stock recovery, and unroot & stock recovery. I logged into windows to test and make sure it all works, and it is all good now!!! Return to stock even works perfect now!
    OP updated! Cleaned up the files, updated su, Superuser.apk, and busybox, and added a reboot recovery option!