Official T-mobile ICS leak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

relldroid

May 11, 2011
Tampa
Got my hopes up for nothing...

Apples iPhone, There's a patent for that. Solving lifes dilemmas one lawsuit at a time.

clninja

Jun 25, 2011
Denver
OP is retarded.. this isn't an ics leak... an ics leak would be files with the actually ROM ... this is just a leaked document that says when the official release might be.

Misleading title

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Dougshell

Feb 26, 2012
I'd venture that half of the worthless posts on here are people who mistakenly re-post something or search and don't find what they're looking for.

The other 50% are just people jumping on the OP's for not searching enough lol.

Everyone wants to be a mod these days.....

See you're missing the point...if more users took the right course of actionand corrected misled posters and reported posts to those that have the p power to enforce the rules..this would be a better place.

the thread well get closed...

I swear this place can't handle the impending release of ics

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Darmokk

Jun 13, 2011
DFW, TX
see you're missing the point...if more users took the right course of actionand corrected misled posters and reported posts to those that have the p power to enforce the rules..this would be a better place.

The thread well get closed...

I swear this place can't handle the impending release of ics

sent from my sgh-t989 using xda premium

ban everyone

Reactions: xsteven77x

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
Thread closed

I work a fulltime job. I don't have time to search these threads for sub-threads about topics that are general discussion. I went into general, didn't see anything so I posted this because I was trying to be nice. sorry. Don't like good news? Please refer to the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
The ICS discussion thread is a STICKY at the top of the General forum, it's hardly hard to find.

However, there is absolutely no excuse for some of the nasty responses posted in this thread. Be kind, be respectful, and if you have nothing useful to contribute, don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no it belongs in the ICS speculation thread as until we have the files its speculation.

Example, no many how many analysts say stock xyz is going to perform a certian way, until it does no matter what the proof its speculation.

Just sit tight until a mod tells you the same thing if your to immature to take it from a reg user like myself.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I work a fulltime job. I don't have time to search these threads for sub-threads about topics that are general discussion. I went into general, didn't see anything so I posted this because I was trying to be nice. sorry. Don't like good news? Please refer to the link below:

Furthermore,

Your reason for not searching its you have a job.
    I'm active duty military as is my wife...we also have a child. Your reason is a fat bucket of fail. Trust me, if i have time to tell you you are wrong and you have time to argue about it, then you had time to search.

End of discussion.
    Thread closed

The ICS discussion thread is a STICKY at the top of the General forum, it's hardly hard to find.

However, there is absolutely no excuse for some of the nasty responses posted in this thread. Be kind, be respectful, and if you have nothing useful to contribute, don't post.
    Wtf at&t gets a leaked ota and we get leaked documents :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    This thread title is misleading.....I hate coming to read what I already know. "Ice Cream Sandwich Leak POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE DOCUMENT is much more accurate title not misleading......ughhh arrghhhh !!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Who cares about your sources. If you don't have a t989 ics rom or the ota you dont have a nothing all you have is a bunch of jibber jabber!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Shut up tdizzle and go flash your 20th rom for today. It's general info about our phone. Don't like cool info? Eat it. I don't care.