Flashing a Verizon Radio

Search This thread

purple1

Oct 28, 2010
Dallas, Tx
so i saw on a thread someone saying they tried a verizon rom and got true hspa+ but no call or sms or something like that, i was wondering how dangerous is it to flash a verizon radio on the sprint one, i want to update to kit kat but i will be stuck on edge and that is something i can not deal with, im in the us using tmobile, so if you flash a verizon radio and it works cant you use it for flashing kit kat roms that are sense?

Kraizk

Jul 30, 2011
American Canyon
so i saw on a thread someone saying they tried a verizon rom and got true hspa+ but no call or sms or something like that, i was wondering how dangerous is it to flash a verizon radio on the sprint one, i want to update to kit kat but i will be stuck on edge and that is something i can not deal with, im in the us using tmobile, so if you flash a verizon radio and it works cant you use it for flashing kit kat roms that are sense?

Very dangerous. Don't attempt it WILL NOT work

purple1

Oct 28, 2010
Dallas, Tx
Lemme get this straight; you're using a Sprint ONE with T-Mobile? And you want to flash a Verizon radio? WHAT? :eek:

Yeah haha. Someone said they used Verizon Rom and it worked good except for voice. So I was curious. I have tools using a unlocked sprint htc one yes. I want to flash a kitkat Rom but I can't cause it will only use edge and that's something I can't deal with

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

lilman355

Apr 22, 2011
Not a good idea. Do not do that. Could very well brick a phone.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lemme get this straight; you're using a Sprint ONE with T-Mobile? And you want to flash a Verizon radio? WHAT? :eek: