Continuous application error the camera in I9070

Search This thread

piczonek4

Nov 11, 2011
Brzeg
Hello I am looking for help with my Galaxy S Advance I still have a camera application error. They manage to work with sometimes but rarely, I had already different roms and the phone was on and still nothing. Motherboard and the camera itself are efficient because it said service. Now I have a rom "Carbon_Janice_KK-4.4.2_Build8" are any suggestions.

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hello I am looking for help with my Galaxy S Advance I still have a camera application error. They manage to work with sometimes but rarely, I had already different roms and the phone was on and still nothing. Motherboard and the camera itself are efficient because it said service. Now I have a rom "Carbon_Janice_KK-4.4.2_Build8" are any suggestions.

Flash stock JB with Odin and see if it works there. Do factory reset. If that do not work, then probably it is not about software.

TPD-21

Feb 6, 2014
Southern Borneo Island

Have you already tried a third party camera app? If they found a problem as you mentioned above means it was exactly what was said by the @shut_down