Galaxy y dous latest rom....

Search This thread

Vicky khan

Apr 14, 2013
Hello! I have a galaxy y duos .i installed a custom rom gingercellyb but I want to instal a stock rom now .... I have downloaded two roms from sammobile.com but when I try to flash odin fails........it has only one file pda? Wht should I do plz help.me???:screwy::what::thumbup::confused::confused:

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

Hello! I have a galaxy y duos .i installed a custom rom gingercellyb but I want to instal a stock rom now .... I have downloaded two roms from sammobile.com but when I try to flash odin fails........it has only one file pda? Wht should I do plz help.me???:screwy::what::thumbup::confused::confused:

Use splitFUS tool to split the pda into 3 files that u require :)

Hit thanks rather than typing it ;) now Free

Vicky khan

Apr 14, 2013
Sir I dont know much about splitfus but I tried once and I cant open the rom.....in it.....can u tell me method how to split.....

Vicky khan

Apr 14, 2013
From whr can I download s6102ddl4 rom.....sorry I m new to android ..plz give me link

Vicky khan

Apr 14, 2013
Can u tell me the method of spllitting pda file

Avi0810

Jan 30, 2013
Nagothana
Use nandroid Backup!!!

Bro if you have the nandroid backup then use that....
Just go to Recovery Mode. Flash through CWM and Restore the backup... You will get the stock rom back. Only Kernel should be restored using the boot.img backup created when flashing Kernel via KernelFlasherV2-U....

Source:- I did the same thing to get back Stock ROM...

Why go to difficult method when you can do it easily... LOL... :p :p :p

Press Thanks if this helped you....

Last edited:

Vicky khan

Apr 14, 2013
I am using Odin v3.07 and it supports flashing from 1 file, without splitting it in 3 files... :good:
I have used odin 1.85, 1.87, 3.04 but nothing the odin fails ...... Ok I ll try on odin 3.07 ..... r u sure it will work for my sgy duos........ I have installed all the drivers required....

Top Liked Posts