Finally a touchwiz launcher with 5 dock and landscape mode

Search This thread

androidnandroid

Apr 4, 2012
Finally a touchwiz launcher with 5 dock and landscape mode and all orientation even on homescreen.....this tw is provided in dark fantasy rom by feras rehman...and vishwanath(fitroid) and feras made it happen for galaxy fit user...they deserve lots n lots of thanx..for there contribution for this forum...guys you rock..:):):):):)....also if you want tochwiz launcher from galaxy pop plus...the latest samsung phone..you can download from here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25392831&posted=1#post25392831

Attachments

• LATESTTouchWiz30Launcher.apk
    970.7 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:

androidnandroid

Apr 4, 2012
Haha....bro it's all you 3 who made this possible....can you try to make when you get time....I have searched many forums n people want center button home as in go launcher or official ics that would also be great bro....just a thought...respect to you and all devs

Feras.Rehman

Oct 6, 2011
Chennai
Haha....bro it's all you 3 who made this possible....can you try to make when you get time....I have searched many forums n people want center button home as in go launcher or official ics that would also be great bro....just a thought...respect to you and all devs

I could try! :) but it'll need hell lot of wrk.. :(

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

Reactions: androidnandroid

a.cid

RC / Retired Mod / Portal Team
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
From the looks of it...it is in center :p

Edit: I am wrong :(

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium

Last edited:

androidnandroid

Apr 4, 2012
5 dock. And landscape bro that's. The specialty ...fears trying to make center hope he succeed ...spacecaker made two like ace plus. Page near app launcher ...but its not for fit resolution. So number. Doesn't come hope he come up for fit n mini. Also....

androidnandroid

Apr 4, 2012
No it's launcher with 5 icons and yet landscape mode no other touch wiz provide this 5 with orientation on main screen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And a gud news. We're gettin fitdroid v3.5 in 2-4 days! :D

Finally a touchwiz launcher with 5 dock and landscape mode and all orientation even on homescreen.....this tw is provided in dark fantasy rom by feras rehman...and vishwanath(fitroid) and feras made it happen for galaxy fit user...they deserve lots n lots of thanx..for there contribution for this forum...guys you rock..:):):):):)....also if you want tochwiz launcher from galaxy pop plus...the latest samsung phone..you can download from here
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25392831&posted=1#post25392831
    Vishptl made it.. :D d second one widout the blue line was made by wilfredcool007 and further edited by me!! :)

I could try! :) but it'll need hell lot of wrk.. :(