[Q] Google Music Library not deleting

Search This thread

nyr35blue

Dec 11, 2011
New York
Not so much a nexus question as it is a Google question but I have logged into Google and deleted my entire music library at least 3 times over the last week. It says after deleting to wait a few hours but its been days. Anyone have an idea?

Reactions: fitz420

fitz420

May 18, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.radiotokyorocks.com
Not so much a nexus question as it is a Google question but I have logged into Google and deleted my entire music library at least 3 times over the last week. It says after deleting to wait a few hours but its been days. Anyone have an idea?

Went thru same thing. You have to keep doing it....over and over and @%#&#ing over. If there's a ton of songs only so many will delete each time...regardless of what it says. It also deletes almost instantly.. Again, regardless of what it says.

So....delete all. Empty trash. Repeat over and over and over and they'll be gone.

nyr35blue

Dec 11, 2011
New York
Went thru same thing. You have to keep doing it....over and over and @%#&#ing over. If there's a ton of songs only so many will delete each time...regardless of what it says. It also deletes almost instantly.. Again, regardless of what it says.

So....delete all. Empty trash. Repeat over and over and over and they'll be gone.

empty trash where? I can go into the trash and it shows the songs and up top it just says songs here will be removed after 28 days or something. I don't see an option to manually remove the deleted items.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.