[KITKAT roms top review]2014

Search This thread

xwuin

Aug 19, 2013
Good reviews but I think You've forgot the mother of all those roms: Cyanogenmod 11! Pretty stable for being nightlies!

Gad81

Dec 2, 2012
For now,SlimSaber with Apolo 7.0 regular give me stability,with dori,gustavo,phone is not to stable,and no hot batery. . .btw buy henorx batery in metal case,1800,better then original,10e lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 (SlimSaber 4.4.2)

archiles

Nov 12, 2010
Any of the ROM reviewed has a working WiFi direct?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

the-bomber

Jan 8, 2013
Oujda
www.facebook.com
The only bug that's keeping me from cm11... is the hardware video decoder problem (sound lag while streaming videos) and only slim/omni fixed this problem :/ and I love cm11 but this problem is keeping me away :(

darksideon

May 5, 2010
Rom: Aicp 4.4.2
Bad: v.weak vibrations
Good: many options

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9100 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM: CarbonRom KitKat

GOOD:navigation bar inside the rom fully working,no landscape for gaming.:good: super fast,great ram,battery life is very good,equalizer with many option.carbon wallpapers inside directly from server (wifi connection required) but great little feature.

BAD:no music player,no HALO feature.

ROM: AOKP 4.4.2

GOOD:very fast,ROM control always nice with many options and immersive control.white theme AOKP for second option.good battery life.installation and boot super fast.

BAD:no equalizer,launcher options FC,then stays ok after a bit.

ROM: Resurrection Remix KK

GOOD: amazing look, great performance, good sound, and no bugs..battery life is good.
    BAD: video recording little zoom on 1 opening..image too big on screen without zoom..installed google camera and working well( limited with some bugs but not rom related!)

ROM: BeanStalk 4.4.2

GOOD: super customizable, very stable and many user friendly options..amazing rom and my daily KK rom.

BAD:didnt find any.

ROM: NeatROM AOSP

GOOD: WIP

BAD:

ROM: C-rom KK

GOOD: many user friendly settings, super customizable, very nice battery and performance.
    BAD: some issues with SMS on last build i ve tested.

ROM: AICP 4.4.2

GOOD: many options on aroma, super fast..more stock cm11 like with a few options.

BAD: FC on keyboard (language changing to portuguese)

ROM: SlimKat 4.4.2
    GOOD: all slimkat options, super fast and amazing performance.

BAD: less options than slimsaber.

ROM: SlimSaber 4.4.2

GOOD: all slimkat options, super fast and amazing performance and battery life very nice with little wakelocks.

BAD: need more features maybe.
    unnamed_copy.jpg

espanol/portugues/other languages here

well as i ve been saying we have many roms 4.4.2 with similar features but at same time different..so questions for users are:

1. wich one is the best? --i cant say..its user choice for his needs.here you can see most features of each rom and choose.:)
    2. what makes this/that rom unique? --see screenshots and video reviews.
    3. wich bugs do they have? --report here some more or all you find.
    4. wich one haves more free ram? --see screenshots.
    and so on..

i have choosen this roms,so users can say what they think and report bugs (if any) besides cm11 bugs.HDMI,video recorder laggy,stock web browser super laggy.

I think you should be careful and state which variant the ROM is for. Hellkat isn't available for i9100 international AFAIK. Most people assume automatically that's what variant it is for by posting in GSII General, and may flash it on an i9100 based on that (stupid) assumption.
    all my video reviews on youtube:

For a sammy rom

The last few days I've been using wizzedkat. Sammy rom from the S5 and I'm really happy with it. Straight stock and even includes samsung apps!
    It's kind of retro and future all at the same time (Samsung stock and kitkat together).