Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

Search This thread
@porkyhontas i added a AnaKonda themed splash screen :) hope you like it
Awesome, man, thanks!

Sent from my Wicked SGS3 using AnaKonda Tapatalk
qyjABYb.jpg

Reactions: Ainz_Ooal_Gown
Awesome, man, thanks!

qyjABYb.jpg
Dude, you're really putting out some great looking stuff. I haven't had much luck making splash screens. I always screw my kernel up and have to nandroid back, lol. Then again, I've only tried a few times -- frustration, lol.

qyjABYb.jpg

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Dude, you're really putting out some great looking stuff. I haven't had much luck making splash screens. I always screw my kernel up and have to nandroid back, lol. Then again, I've only tried a few times -- frustration, lol.

qyjABYb.jpg

i always flash each one before sharing them i don't like to "build blind" as I've heard some Dev's say but it is pretty hard to come up with some new ideas; hens why i said i will make them for others if they give me good ideas....but i flashed some of these on the new 5.0 cm12 that we have and they work for now.....just can't wait for stock 5.0 TW but i think im gonna work on some material design splash screens for now :)

remotehugger

Mar 5, 2012
DeWitt
just wanted to say that I flashed the spiderman and the gorrilaz splash screens and both worked great on my VM SGSIII - thank you for this - glad I found this thread !!!

from my VM SGS3 - jdsingle76's rooted 4.4.2 NDC - stock kernel (for now ?) ?

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

just wanted to say that I flashed the spiderman and the gorrilaz splash screens and both worked great on my VM SGSIII - thank you for this - glad I found this thread !!!

i have 5 "parts" full of these that work on stock and custom TW and on AOSP/CM and thank you for trying them out :) and if you want a personalized one just ask

Reactions: remotehugger

dev-meepo

Aug 9, 2014
norwalk
hey u mentioned the S3 variant sph-l710T
i recently got this phone rooted after awhile of haveing it (i didnt wanna use the CF auto root files and ima newbie) anyway i read that roms meant for the SPH-L710 arnt compatable with the SPH-L710T... im scared to try do u mind filling me in on what roms u know work for the version i have? i littearly dont see anything anywhere about this version of the S3 and it bugs me ><

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

hey u mentioned the S3 variant sph-l710T
i recently got this phone rooted after awhile of haveing it (i didnt wanna use the CF auto root files and ima newbie) anyway i read that roms meant for the SPH-L710 arnt compatable with the SPH-L710T... im scared to try do u mind filling me in on what roms u know work for the version i have? i littearly dont see anything anywhere about this version of the S3 and it bugs me ><

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57672912&postcount=6752

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

remotehugger

Mar 5, 2012
DeWitt
they really are cool - I'm using the batmanxsuperman one rite now - I switch every week or so -

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

they really are cool - I'm using the batmanxsuperman one rite now - I switch every week or so -

sorry i haven't posted your request yet it's that my Laptop's hard drive literally died and my new Laptop should arrive on the 31st according to Amazon so i should be up and running again soon :)

remotehugger

Mar 5, 2012
DeWitt
no worries - sorry about your laptop - maybe a blessing in disguise as the new one is on its way ?? and thanks for the update - looking forward to what you come up with !!

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Part 6

This is part 6 in my continuously growing thread lol. If you like one of my splash screens and want me to edit it for you, just comment what you would like me to change.

IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A SPECIFIC ONE COMMENT OR SHARE THE PICTURE

---------------------------------------------------below this line you will find my edits--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 new Wicked Splash screens

Attachments

• Freedom.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

remotehugger

Mar 5, 2012
DeWitt
just flashed - love the main lion pic - looks sweet as hell - thank you very much for putting that together for me - much appreciated !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attention!!!!!!!!: will keep this thread updated and current as long as i still have a working phone with internet or a computer with internet that's a promise to you all

REMEMBER: if you like my splash screens and download one don't forget to press thanks or go to the creators of what i use to build and thank them okay :)

See Post #8 for part 2 :D

See Post #13 for part 3 :D

See Post #31 for Part 4 and new info :)

Here is part 5 :) on Post #94

See post #117 for part 6 still making these :)

Remember i love your faces :)

I have made custom splash screens for the Sprint, Boost and Virgin Mobile S3 variant (only ones tested, since its the same basic model)

I will upload more splash screens to this thread as i make them. Any sprint/boost/virgin mobile touchwiz rom Dev is welcome to use any splash screen i make as there official rom splash screen and if you want a personalized one post the picture and ill do my best to make it for you.

You can try on other variants, but i have no idea if it will work so don't hate me if you end up with a brick. Since i have only tested with the variant above.....this splash screen has been tested on Tribute Rom and Wicked X v7.2 Rom in theory it should work on other Touchwiz based roms if they have the same kernel so check with you rom maker to see if it will work on your rom and sadly i haven't tried it with AOSP yet but you're more then welcome to just report back with results.....

In order to install download whichever splash screen you will like then transfer it to your internal SD/storage then reboot into recovery (tested on Philiz Touch) make a backup of your current rom just to be safe then install like any other zip then after wipe cache and dalvik cache then reboot and enjoy your new splash screen :).

PS. i used this to build but i had to replace what was in the Kernel and Meta-INF with a working Wicked X v7.2 splash screen's Kernel and Meta-INF stuff.

under this line you will find edits/updates
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Added 3 more splash screens :D 2 for tribute rom and 1 regular splash screen.

Edit: Added sons of Ireland S3 splash screen tho i couldn't match the black well enough but i will try to match it in the next build and add/remove what you guys either like or don't like.

Edit: 7 more Anime Main Character Splash Screens see Post #8 for last 2 Splash Screens from this update and for the 4 i just added today and any other ones i make :D.

Edit My splash screens work on most if not all Touchwiz based Roms also on AOSP side every one posted from 4.3 and up to CM12 and Liquid Smooth (only 5.0 roms as of now) all AOSP Roms require Gapps.

Edit: My splash screens will work on stock ND8/NDC rooted 4.4.2 and stock NF4 rooted 4.4.2 for the Sph-L710T
    Part 3

New splash screens :D

follow same instructions as in OP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: 10 new splash screens Totoro and Spirit Rom are the only previews that were allowed because of file size :/ so for the others you'll have to flash and be surprised :)

AC=Assassins Creed logo

CB=Circuit Board
    Here's another image i just did

8a2e8y6e.jpg

Sent from my DirtyZombieCorn SGS3 using Skyblue Tapatalk 2
    Part 5

I'm back guys with Part 5.......just I had to start from scratch cause my hard drive crashed but I have a new one now and here is the beginning of part 5 I will upload more later :)

new info and edits below this line

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

added 6 plash screens to part 5 and i even added the stock splash screen for the people that don't like the custom ones i made or the ones that don't like the Ktoonsez splash screen that came with the Ktoonsez custom kernel :)

added 2 Wicked X splash screens

added 7 more splash screens :D

new CM12 splash screen

NEW* LiquidSmooth V4 LP splash screen

even NEWER* J.A.R.V.I.S splash screen Mark 1 :)
    part 4

New splash screens :)

follow same instructions as in OP

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will no longer post a preview img since they are getting too big to post...so you will know the name but not what it looks like :p and the first one on Part 4 is completely drawn by me :)

added 5FDP splash screen :)

added some more splash screens :)

more splash screens enjoy good people :D

dingermtb i edited some of your work slightly and added 4 new splash screens hope you like them :)

i added 2 more instead of 3 cause i got lazy sorry peoples but enjoy the 2 i did post :)

filled part 4 i will start a part 5 soon and remember i love your faces :)