[APP][2.2+] Smart Notify

Search This thread

mvysata

Nov 26, 2013
Hi, try my app Smart Notify for SMS, calls and events popup and reminder and much more

Some other functions
- functions for numbers: No reminder, Own sound for SMS, Ring when silent profile, Reject call (Blacklist), Block messages, Vibrate only, Loudly ringing, Loudly ringing in pocket, Save SMS or missed call from the number selected in the calendar, Add a note to a phone number
- option for saving an unknown number after received a call to contacts
- mute ringing with hand on phone (on devices with proximity sensor) - covering the phone or by turning down will mute ringer and vibration

Available on Play Store

Reactions: jazzh

jazzh

Oct 2, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Huawei MediaPad T5
Hi, try my app Smart Notify for SMS, calls and events popup and reminder and much more

Hi Milan!
I've just tried your app and it's perfect for me (i9070 running CM10.2).
I tried many apps (on android < 4.3) for missed sms (Missed calls message flasher, SMS Popup...), but yours is running best.
I'm not using all the options, just a popup (sms+calls) + reminder.
Great job!

jazzh

Oct 2, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Huawei MediaPad T5
Thank you. I'm glad you like my app

I've noticed 2 minor issues, but they could be rom-specific (CM10.2)...

1. When a msg arrives while the phone is locked, a default notification message is heard but not the whole 2 seconds (it's the duration of the sound itself), approx the last second of it. Every next reminder sound with the same tone is heard ok.

2. When I activate popup screen and new msg arrives, if I reply through popup actions everything is OK, except - this sent msg is not in my default mesagging app.

Great work!

mvysata

Nov 26, 2013
I've noticed 2 minor issues, but they could be rom-specific (CM10.2)...

1. When a msg arrives while the phone is locked, a default notification message is heard but not the whole 2 seconds (it's the duration of the sound itself), approx the last second of it. Every next reminder sound with the same tone is heard ok.

2. When I activate popup screen and new msg arrives, if I reply through popup actions everything is OK, except - this sent msg is not in my default mesagging app.

Great work!

Hi,

1. It's strange, it must play whole sound.

2. Sent messages are saved in default android database (content://sms), it's must be some different things in your phone

mvysata

Nov 26, 2013
New features

In new version added LED flash on incoming call and silent profile and tone notification of full battery.

jazzh

Oct 2, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Huawei MediaPad T5
I just want to report that your app works great in cm11 on moto g.
Could you please add more timing details for reminder. Not to be 1 minute, but 15 seconds in the first 1 min, then 60 sec in the first 15 min, then 300 sec in 60 minites... or to be configurabile?

techcntr

Nov 7, 2013
? about Smart Notify

Some other functions
- functions for numbers: No reminder, Own sound for SMS, Ring when silent profile, Reject call (Blacklist), Block messages, Vibrate only, Loudly ringing, Loudly ringing in pocket, Save SMS or missed call from the number selected in the calendar, Add a note to a phone number
- mute ringing with hand on phone (on devices with proximity sensor) - covering the phone or by turning down will mute ringer and vibration

Available on Play Store

Can this be configured to repeat the reminder tone as well as vibrate? If so, how?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Some other functions

Available on Play Store
    Hi! Everything is running fine except led camera flash notif... at the same time app "Flash Notification" works fine with camera led flash on my i9070...

Hi, it can be problem on Samsung phones, I will look at it.
    Hi! Everything is running fine except led camera flash notif... at the same time app "Flash Notification" works fine with camera led flash on my i9070...

Please try new version, i hope it will be ok
    Can this be configured to repeat the reminder tone as well as vibrate? If so, how?

Thanks.

I will try add it to the next version, reminder pattern in seconds 60,300,300,60,3000
    I think it's good idea.

Individual reminders are in the new version of app