Not able to access Recovery mode in a89

Search This thread

vishwanathovi

Jun 15, 2014
I am not able to open recovery mode in micromax a89.

I pressed volume up+power button, but the adroid logo with some buttons on its body and a exlemetary sign on it is the only thing that is displayed. I am not getting any menu or options. What should i do?

Nilendu

Nov 25, 2013
Kolkata
www.facebook.com
Recovery Mode Trouble Fixed

I pressed volume up+power button, but the adroid logo with some buttons on its body and a exlemetary sign on it is the only thing that is displayed. I am not getting any menu or options. What should i do?

If you are using the stock recovery, it will happen every time when u want to boot your phone into recovery mode. for that you just need to press the home key for options, and to select option press the menu key.

<<< IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER & IF I HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE :good:THANKS:good: BUTTON >>> :good:

PLZ LiKe MY Page On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/fXDAdev

Last edited:

rmnpreet786

Oct 9, 2013
Patiala
Press home key

just press the home key when you get the android symbol with exclemation sign... It seems you are using stock recovery because CWM or TWRP recoveries does not show these type of symbols..

R

Raakib Zargar

Hi There.
Well this is not a problem actually you are on the Stock Recovery that doesnt give you the features like Wipe Data/Dalvik/Cache

Try Flashing a Custom Recovery.
Any Help Needed Ask Me...

IF Helped click THANKS ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    quickboot

Just use quickboot app.. and click reboot into recovery mod....:cool:
    Recovery Mode Trouble Fixed

If you are using the stock recovery, it will happen every time when u want to boot your phone into recovery mode. for that you just need to press the home key for options, and to select option press the menu key.

<<< IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER & IF I HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE :good:THANKS:good: BUTTON >>> :good:

PLZ LiKe MY Page On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/fXDAdev