7/13/10 Pegasus V3 6.5/6.5.5 21895/23577 ALL CDMA CARRIERS 30 ROMS NEW!

Search This thread

PermaFried

Apr 1, 2009
Canada
I have recently install the pro version of your latest rom. Let me start off by saying great job. I have one problem, the wifi is always trying to search for networks. I turn off the wifi by the conn manager and the wi-fi app and it turns itself right back on. Is there a way to turn this off as I don't want it affecting my battery life.

Thanks!

kkarson

Jun 29, 2010
Bay Area, California
Hi,
I have Pegasus v3 6.5.5 23557 right now and I'm not really liking the SetVolume thing, because it shows up when I boot up the phone and lags a really long time before going away. So I was wondering how to take it away. Do I just delete the file from File Explorer?
Another thing, whenever I start up the phone, it always comes up with the Device Management thing saying that they're trying to contact the network to activate device. It only started recently, so I was wondering what's wrong.
Thanks for any help!

abu-anas

Sep 20, 2007
Dear thre I have tried Generic ROM in my diamond i run it from the storage but when i finish i restarted i got only Black screen and HTC touch diamond please help what sulution i can do.
Abdu

thesteve42

Oct 11, 2009
i just tried two versions of the cricket rom..
the phone features work well, but the network does not.
the youtube app and browser fail to connect.
the weather works, only after manually correcting the time zone.
upgrading to opera 10 fixes the browser.
the youtube can be fixed with proxycap.

id try to fix it and add fm radio if the build would dump.

other than that nice rom

samircz

Sep 27, 2007
HI
after install your ROM Pegasus v3 Pro 6.5.5 23557
my touch diamond hang s - no boot to windows no hard reset not working

ANY HELP ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thesteve42

Oct 11, 2009
Hi samircz
Quick question..
what carrier is your diamond.
there are three versions of the diamond, and there are not compatable.
If U have A GSM (ATT Tmobile ect) Diamond, this rom will not work, and U will need to find a compatable (preferably stock) rom to fix your phone.
Im not sure if this rom works on the verizon, but sprint, altell is tested (Telus should work.

thesteve42

Oct 11, 2009
Just A general note.
I had lots of instability/crashes running most 6.5 roms, however I have a solution.
run Rtask29 (system format), than flash radio and rom of choice. no more crashes, boot fails, hard resets ect.

orionx2000

Mar 6, 2009
\windows\sashimiar.xml does not exist

I've tried to flash a couple of these roms but I keep getting the error "\windows\sashimiar.xml does not exist". Whats wrong? I read something about sashimi must installed but I'm not having any luck.:(

orionx2000

Mar 6, 2009
\windows\sashimiar.xml does not exist

it gives me the "\windows\sashimiar.xml does not exist" error while its trying to configure and install everything for the first time. So half way threw the configuring it pops up and wont go any further. I tried turning the power off but when I turn it back on it is all messed up cause it didn't completely install sence. I tried the generic and the sprint and it still gives me the same error.

ziddo

Jul 25, 2010
I can't flash to cricket ROM

Guys,
I down loaded one of the cricket roms, but I'm having problem flashing it to my Sprint HTC Touch Diamond. I'm currently using cricket, but I can only text and talk, and I'm running the sprint ROM 2.00.6517.
What should I do inorder to flash one of the cricket roms??? I really wann have MMS and Mobile web on my phone.

Thanks!!

thesteve42

Oct 11, 2009
you will need to install (flash) a hard SPL before flashing any custom rom.
be sure its the one for your phone before using it.

Dianoga

Aug 15, 2009
Loving the rom so far but having a couple of small issues. I'm using the Pegasus v3 Sprint 6.5.1 rom.

First I can't for the life of me find the settings for the X button to shut down programs. Programs keep running in the background until I use task manager to shut them down. I just need to know where the setting is, I'm sure I've looked everywhere but maybe it's just hiding lol.

Second thing, my internet connection works, email works but I can't get my contacts to get added to the phone. With other roms, when I set up my hotmail account, all my contacts on my hotmail list are added as well and I can use them in the contacts section. I used the Microsoft My Phone thing and it said that it synced all my contacts and everything but unless I'm doing it wrong, nothing shows up.

Thanks for any info you can share!

Last edited:

Dianoga

Aug 15, 2009
Ok well I managed to figure out how to get my contacts on my phone. I had to set up a connection with the exchange server. I still can't find the settings for the X button though :confused:.

eazy15

Jul 13, 2009
I'm having a few issue myself with this ROM. First thing, my active sync is not working correctly, it's takes a long time to finish a simple syncing of my contacts. And one more thing how would I change the start menu? I want to change it to the original 3 - 4 row.

jerryneil

Nov 17, 2011
Want to revert back to the Original Sprint CDMA ROM, can somebody please provide a link?

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

ROM is great, but after calling Sprint, we changed the MSID and MEID number, after saving the changes, the windows colors rotate twice and the unit powers off. The update is never completed.

cbentz83

May 3, 2009
Sycamore, IL
MMS Issue

I just flashed v3 Lite on my Touch Diamond on Sprint (DIAM500) and I love it but my wife just sent me a picture message and it won't download. I keep getting a message that says "Unable to download message from ..." I can see in my text message screen that she sent me a message with something attached and so I click on the message and choose to download and that is where the issue comes in. Please help!!!:confused:

Top Liked Posts