Cannot keep SU

Search This thread

Gonemad

Feb 11, 2014
Prince Edward Island
I have an S3 i747m on 4.3 rooted with CF-Autoroot. I had this working for a few days with the AWS enabled. I rebooted and now am getting the " There is no SU binary installed......" I reflashed with CF-Autoroot and nothing. I reflashed stock rom and then the AWS qcn file again. I was able to perform the SU nvbackup successfully, but when I tried the nvrestore with gscript it would not work. Tired to open SuperUser and it was throwing the same message up again. Anyone know what gives here? I have it working great on one S3 but the the other, which is identical. Any help would be great, as this one is the wife's. Thanks

Last edited:

Ali7000

Dec 8, 2012
I have an S3 i747m on 4.3 rooted with CF-Autoroot. I had this working for a few days with the AWS enabled. I rebooted and now am getting the " There is no SU binary installed......" I reflashed with CF-Autoroot and nothing. I reflashed stock rom and then the AWS qcn file again. I was able to perform the SU nvbackup successfully, but when I tried the nvrestore with gscript it would not work. Tired to open SuperUser and it was throwing the same message up again. Anyone know what gives here? I have it working great on one S3 but the the other, which is identical. Any help would be great, as this one is the wife's. Thanks

Same issue with me, I ended up installing a custom rom. It's more stable if you choose a stock mod rom.

JHiEAN

Dec 18, 2013
check the CFAutoroot file that you are dowloading is for i747m.. then flash it via Odin on pc