[REQ] Lg G2 stock system apps?

Search This thread

techxxme

Nov 28, 2013
Can someone please extract their Lg g2 GALLERY apk AND odex? I deleted mine because I didn't like using it (actually preferred photos) and now I can't go to pictures from the camera app or save images to photos. This thread does not help me because every time I try to extract it using ANYTHING I get an error message, both on my phone and the computer. All I need is the stock gallery apk and odex.

HUGE THANKS

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Can someone please extract their Lg g2 GALLERY apk AND odex? I deleted mine because I didn't like using it (actually preferred photos) and now I can't go to pictures from the camera app or save images to photos. This thread does not help me because every time I try to extract it using ANYTHING I get an error message, both on my phone and the computer. All I need is the stock gallery apk and odex.

HUGE THANKS

here you go

techxxme

Nov 28, 2013
That didn't work either ��. I may just backup my phone and reset it. I doubt that they're going to install

Last edited:

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
Did you reboot after pushing the apk and odex file

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

techxxme

Nov 28, 2013
Did you reboot after pushing the apk and odex file

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes, it never installed. First I put both files into system apps then priv-apps.. Reboot.. No install... Idk I left it alone because I figured there was nothing more that I could do. Backed up and reset my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HUGE THANKS

here you go
    try extracting those files with total commander...
    winrar also gives me errors, but extracting the files with total commander works without a problem