Need a nice leather pouch case - 8525 ?

Search This thread

pho

Sep 2, 2007
I have alot of experience with Gizmoskin.com i have had 4 of their cases for different phones.

I got the treo 750 case, which is within a mm on each side.

its awesome. I love their cases, secure, slim and ratcheting clip - the leather is TOP quality.

there is a little play at at the top of the case as far as fit, but it doesn't bother me and there is no worry of the phone falling out or anything, but it has some freedom to shift in the case.

FYI, the standard shipping is REALLY slow - to florida it can take like a good 2 weeks, cause they ship from canada. On the other hand, with overnight, ordered on thurs, shipped friday, at my house monday before 9 am. Pricey, but, it was there. :)

Good Luck!

fyi, with the case set horizontally, the phone feels like it weighs nothing. I wear alot of gym/ basketball shorts that have no strong waist support and it does not pull it out at all. i'm super happy.

CRW_0456.jpg
CRW_0537.jpg

or if you want something more exotic

pink%20Metal%20Treo650%20B.jpg

http://www.gizmoskin.com/index.php?category=3&subcategory=56

Last edited:

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
I'm using a leather pouch case with a strong, rotating, belt clip I got at Best Buy that is intended for the Treo 650. Since the 650 is no longer available the case was reduced from $29.99 to $8.99 and it's a perfect fit.

SteinyD

Aug 29, 2006
yes, it fits. I'm using my TyTN case with my Kaiser (Tilt). the Kaiser is a bit narrower so not as tight a fit but it works.

I am also looking for a horizontal case with a belt clip for the Kaiser. Most of what I have seen so far are generics that fit 'most devices'.

Thinking about Vaja ...

nobody knows if the 8525 cases fit the kaiser properly ?

dld