[ROM] IOIDroid Senseless Edition V4.5 -- ~Now Even More Choice :)

Would you like to have new "Touch Recovery" built into this install ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
I think zunmer's suggestion is right. I have used your rom and there is nothing wrong with it yet nothing different to make it stand out. I am a perpetual nomad with add so I change what I am running constantly. I can't tell you what to do, but if you are looking for increased interest something unique is the best route. Also do remember that the flyer forums are pretty quiet regardless

Yes, I understand but I am not a themer i will struggle to make the changes, i have revived the old HoneyPot ROM to use as a new base after much testing it appeared to run faster than Desensified 1.8.1 and so I have taken it as a new base and put the new LeeDroid Kernel in it.

I have also received permission to use Juwe's RAM Script on the ROM and this is proving to be a significant increase in performance for the device, and i dont want to be told what to do I would just like suggestions, I will post a 3.0.0 with the new base an kernel soon for you guys to look at, if you like it an then still want themes etc then I will do this, its just themes take a long time and the lack of interest is currently putting me off of inputting lots of time to the project.

I don't ask for donations only thanks, and all advice and ideas are gladly received

Reactions: trycatch

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
More new features

Just to keep everyone updated, not only am i including Juwes Ram Scripts in my ROM, i am also including his RAM Manager (permission has been given) this will allow you to choose what particular RAM Profile you want.

Also i am including Juwes CPU Control App as well, this will allow you to make over clock changes etc.

Also now has a Fully Extended power menu featured :)

Last edited:

zummer22

Feb 1, 2010
Thank you, I will look at re-theming this, or i might look at providing multiple flashable images. However i do not seem to be getting much feedback and I am always asking for feedback.

Unfortunately the lack of feedback hampers me as I am not very good at thinking about what needs to be done next, but I am dedicated to making the experience as good as possible for our HTC Flyer Device

Zummer if I give you the download link early would you test aspects of the ROM for me ? I am testing myself however a second opinion would be much appreciated.

I will give you as much feedback as i can. I would love to help you with this so feel free to give me a early DL ;)

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
Yes, I understand but I am not a themer i will struggle to make the changes, i have revived the old HoneyPot ROM to use as a new base after much testing it appeared to run faster than Desensified 1.8.1 and so I have taken it as a new base and put the new LeeDroid Kernel in it.

I have also received permission to use Juwe's RAM Script on the ROM and this is proving to be a significant increase in performance for the device, and i dont want to be told what to do I would just like suggestions, I will post a 3.0.0 with the new base an kernel soon for you guys to look at, if you like it an then still want themes etc then I will do this, its just themes take a long time and the lack of interest is currently putting me off of inputting lots of time to the project.

I don't ask for donations only thanks, and all advice and ideas are gladly received

I read this thread and felt I have to compliment you for your perseverance and humility. Keep doing what you like, no doubt you'll acquire experience and maybe surprise the critics :)

Reactions: IOIDroid

zummer22

Feb 1, 2010
Hi Zummer

Have you had time to test this yet ?

Finally! NOW I can test it !

I will flash it right now and report back :p

First impressions:
A lot of free RAM on start up (around 500 mb)
Smooth and fast browser
Fast startup
Nice look and feel

Laggy launcher
I prefer the HTC software botton icons instead of the HC ones

Last edited:

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
Finally! NOW I can test it !

I will flash it right now and report back :p

First impressions:
A lot of free RAM on start up (around 500 mb)
Smooth and fast browser
Fast startup
Nice look and feel

Laggy launcher
I prefer the HTC software botton icons instead of the HC ones

The launcher issues should be repaired in the new version i am working on, it was due to an incorrect buil.prop figure, also i am looking at the buttons for the launcher icons, i like the HC Ones, however when looking at the HTC ones i see no MASSIVE differences.

Any more feedback yet ?

And also a question to the general XDA World, does anyone have any requests ?

Last edited:

zummer22

Feb 1, 2010
The launcher issues should be repaired in the new version i am working on, it was due to an incorrect buil.prop figure, also i am looking at the buttons for the launcher icons, i like the HC Ones, however when looking at the HTC ones i see no MASSIVE differences.

Any more feedback yet ?

And also a question to the general XDA World, does anyone have any requests ?

The HTC ones is smaller and fits the bar better also the icon is more natural.

Also it would be nice if you could clean the ROM a little bit up. I see it have some stuff it doesnt need

Oct 30, 2008
Shenzhen
Completist.That`s nice.
By the way.I have used the oneXXL ROM.Its the fastest rom than i ever used.So i wonder if you`re interested in that.Keep waitting for you.

zummer22

Feb 1, 2010
Could you tell me the apps you don't think it needs, then I will have a look :)

I saw some HTC widgets in the ROM which is completely useless as we cannot use them anyway. Also it would be nice if you could go check all the apps and see if you find something worthless to make it more clean :) also i would love to see if you include the HD front camera like coolexe have
-Keep it up !

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
I saw some HTC widgets in the ROM which is completely useless as we cannot use them anyway. Also it would be nice if you could go check all the apps and see if you find something worthless to make it more clean :) also i would love to see if you include the HD front camera like coolexe have
-Keep it up !

Removed a bunch of HTC Widgets, some of them have to stay as they are part of the systems OS, these are required for brightness settings etc.

I have added the LGCamera.apk like coolexe uses, however it does appear to make the ROM a bit scruffy looking so going to look at redesigning the logo for the application.

Keep the feedback coming, i will have another BETA test edition ready either late tonight or tomorrow before 12:00 GMT.

Also all though you did not mention it i have looked at speeds and made a couple of tweaks to the RAM scripts, hopefully you will be impressed by the new found BOOST

Reactions: zummer22

zummer22

Feb 1, 2010
Removed a bunch of HTC Widgets, some of them have to stay as they are part of the systems OS, these are required for brightness settings etc.

I have added the LGCamera.apk like coolexe uses, however it does appear to make the ROM a bit scruffy looking so going to look at redesigning the logo for the application.

Keep the feedback coming, i will have another BETA test edition ready either late tonight or tomorrow before 12:00 GMT.

Also all though you did not mention it i have looked at speeds and made a couple of tweaks to the RAM scripts, hopefully you will be impressed by the new found BOOST

I am really looking forward to your new release :) What does the LGCamera better than the HTC one? I hope to see a smooth launcher with you boost in speed

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds

Apologies, I have just returned from a short holiday :) I will continue working tonight :)

Apologies for not responding I had no data where I was

I am working to resolve the launcher lag , this is becoming the bane of my life, I have also looked at some theming changes

However i have managed to speak to someone that has offered to look at a theming solution, this will come later though, possibly as an additional download.

Thank you Zummer for your continued support.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    features.png

• Super Smooth HC Build
    • Custom Boot Animation
    • Most Sense APPS Removed
    • WiFi Speed Tweaks
    • Network Data Speed Tweaks
    • Extended Power Menu Added
    • Cell Fix
    • Good Power Consumption
    • Wifi Scan Interval Reduced to Decrease Battery Usage
    • Brightness Fix Applied

instructions.png

Wipe Factory and Cache
    Install from Zip
    If you have any other problems just go back to recovery and wipe dalvik cache

Apologies for me being away from the thread for so long. I am now back for a bit and working on a new release for both the Senseless and Sensed Edition of this ROM.

Download Links

IOIDroid Download Page

Signature Images

IOIDroid ROM User Sig image :

USER.jpg
    Ok, so Senseless v4.1.0 is now ready :)

I have added multiple speed tweaks and used an auto pstcher script to optimize and modify all system apps for beeter speed and responsiveness :)

I guarantee you will all notice the difference, also I have changed the keyboard fix and that is now resolved properly so it works from the word go.

However the new kernel is not ready, I will release this as soon as I have ironed out some issues (thewadegeek) is helping me.

Oh whilst I remember I seem to have a lot of users for this ROM and quite a bit of positive feedback but hardly any thanks :( ( not begging, just letting you know) ;)

Download Link.

Some themes will appear tomorrow either on here or the website but I will let you guys know :)

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA Premium HD app
    New Download Link 4.1.1

Download Link Enjoy

http://d-h.st/hph
    Just a little update:

As you guys know I joined up with ioidroid to work on the ROM with him and I'm glad I did :)

I'm going to continue work on the ICS theme and also create a monochrome theme. I love black and white and simplistic looks.

And I'm hopefully going to get my flyer repaired if HTC will do it for free or just look into buying a cheap one so this with all be easier to do.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Is this thread dead? Is this ROM dead? Is the flyer dead?

glg

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using xda premium

Hopefully not, i am just having skme probs at home but i will be back :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app