STweaks Custom Profiles

Search This thread

ChaoticWeaponry

Oct 23, 2011
Okay everyone, I have completed a set of 10 custom profiles, each with a specific battery/performance setup.
There are 3 folders in the ZIP file, Fallback, HigherVolt, and NormalVolt. Fallback contains a default profile that you can flash in case something goes wrong.

In the other two folders, there will be 5 profiles each, SBatt (Super Battery), BattSave (Battery Saver), Balanced (Balanced Battery), HPerf (High Performance), and SHPerf (Super High Performance).

Super Battery has its CPU set to 200/1400, GPU set to 108/440. - System lags a bit, not too bad once the CPU/GPU turns up.
---MAXIMUM OF 3 ONLINE CORES

Battery Saver has its CPU set to 200/1600, GPU set to 108/533. - Miniscule lag.

Balanced has its CPU set to 200/1800, GPU set to 160/600. - Normal feeling system.

High Performance has its CPU set to 200/1800, GPU set to 160/733. - Only rare lag.

Super High Performance has its CPU set to 500/1800, GPU set to 350/800. - WHAT LAG?

The HigherVolt folder includes higher voltage settings for those who cannot run my low volt profiles.
MY 'NORMAL' VOLTAGE SETTINGS ARE VERY LOW, SO BE CAREFUL WITH THEM.

Instructions for Installation
Flash whatever profile you want.
Reboot.

Problems
-Tell me if there are problems (my first time making flashable ZIP files).

View attachment 1679636

Feel free to ask for a different profile, it doesn't take too long for me to create them. Ask questions via PM or comment, whichever you prefer.

techgov8

Jul 10, 2012
They all flash just fine. Thanks for talking your time out to make the zips. I turned the voltages down slightly lower and I love it. Battery life is great and so is performance.

Doin' big thangs from my Note Deuce

Last edited:
Reactions: xxD44xx

riotdog7

Oct 15, 2010
Bootloop on super high performance and high performance

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

cyberma007

Mar 31, 2011
My result with Super high performance
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359999527670.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359999527670.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,175

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay everyone, I have completed a set of 10 custom profiles, each with a specific battery/performance setup.
    There are 3 folders in the ZIP file, Fallback, HigherVolt, and NormalVolt. Fallback contains a default profile that you can flash in case something goes wrong.

In the other two folders, there will be 5 profiles each, SBatt (Super Battery), BattSave (Battery Saver), Balanced (Balanced Battery), HPerf (High Performance), and SHPerf (Super High Performance).

Super Battery has its CPU set to 200/1400, GPU set to 108/440. - System lags a bit, not too bad once the CPU/GPU turns up.
    ---MAXIMUM OF 3 ONLINE CORES

Battery Saver has its CPU set to 200/1600, GPU set to 108/533. - Miniscule lag.

Balanced has its CPU set to 200/1800, GPU set to 160/600. - Normal feeling system.

High Performance has its CPU set to 200/1800, GPU set to 160/733. - Only rare lag.

Super High Performance has its CPU set to 500/1800, GPU set to 350/800. - WHAT LAG?

The HigherVolt folder includes higher voltage settings for those who cannot run my low volt profiles.
    MY 'NORMAL' VOLTAGE SETTINGS ARE VERY LOW, SO BE CAREFUL WITH THEM.

Instructions for Installation
    Flash whatever profile you want.
    Reboot.

Problems
    -Tell me if there are problems (my first time making flashable ZIP files).

View attachment 1679636

Feel free to ask for a different profile, it doesn't take too long for me to create them. Ask questions via PM or comment, whichever you prefer.
    Hey, did these ever get updated (saw you mention having time to update back in March)? I don't see an edit date or anything in the OP. These profiles used to work great, but they don't seem to be applying settings the right way anymore on a clean flash of the latest perseus kernel.

The profiles should still flash correctly, just not all of the settings will be changed. And I've been really lazy lately on the coding side of things. I'll see if I can make some updates soon though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
    Which one gives good battery life and performance?

Any above Battery Save, up until Super High.
    I use high performance on a daily basis. Get around 8-10 hours of screen on time.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
    can those be flashed also for Galaxy Note 2 International version? N7100

yes
    They all flash just fine. Thanks for talking your time out to make the zips. I turned the voltages down slightly lower and I love it. Battery life is great and so is performance.

Doin' big thangs from my Note Deuce