Query on 16GB version.

Search This thread

hell_storm2004

Dec 15, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Hello All,

I am planning to switch from Galaxy S4 to LG G2. I was thinking of getting the 16 GB version of the phone. But I wanted to know that is it enough? Since there is no expansion possible. When i got the S4 16 GB version, the OS and other stuff alone take up 8 GB of the space. Luckily in S4 i can go for an SD card. Just wanted to know that is the same case with G2.

chaki-

Apr 3, 2012
Banana Paradise
Hello All,

I am planning to switch from Galaxy S4 to LG G2. I was thinking of getting the 16 GB version of the phone. But I wanted to know that is it enough? Since there is no expansion possible. When i got the S4 16 GB version, the OS and other stuff alone take up 8 GB of the space. Luckily in S4 i can go for an SD card. Just wanted to know that is the same case with G2.

There is OTG support ;)

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Hello All,

OS takes up about 6-8 gigs, but as the person above me said it has OTG support (check this out: meenova.com) and box.com gives you 50 gb of free storage when you sign in with a LG device.

freebee269

Feb 27, 2013
Hello All,

i wouldnt go with the 16gb version. i have the 32gb version and only have 10gb remaining. i may keep more stuff on my phone than you though. i'm an audiophile so i like my flac files. these take up a lot of room.

hell_storm2004

Dec 15, 2010
Dallas, Texas
i wouldnt go with the 16gb version. i have the 32gb version and only have 10gb remaining. i may keep more stuff on my phone than you though. i'm an audiophile so i like my flac files. these take up a lot of room.

I am thinking about it now... i wonder why the new phones are trying to leave the memory card slot out of phones. Nexus 5, HTC One both dont have it as well.