[Q] Ghost calls

Search This thread

Xibibbo

Jun 19, 2014
Hello everyone, sorry if i open a new thread about this problem but i can't seem to find any help on the Optimus 4x HD but only on the Optimus 3D which seems to have solved this issue with the V21E firmware. So, from a few days my phone started to have the infamous "ghost calls" problem, organizing internal processes every time you call, etc.. I would like to know if there is any known way to solve this, since the phone is almost useless. I already updated to the latest firmware available for my country (Italy V20B) but the issue appeared again after a couple of hours. I also noticed that the latest internation firmware available worldwide is turkey V20D but i don't have any feedback if it can helps since only a few persons seems to have the gc on Optimus 4x HD, everybody is talking about the Optimus 3D. The first question is if it's safe to update to turkey V20D or if it voids the warranty since my last option is to send it back to LG, but they usually take a lot of time and, as i can see, sometimes they just send it back to you with the issue still present losing a big amount of time. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated since i'm running out of options.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : If anybody is interested I heard from another user that with the turkey V20D the issue is still present.. No clue on how to proceed

Last edited:

tuneq

Jun 16, 2014
Hello everyone, sorry if i open a new thread about this problem but i can't seem to find any help on the Optimus 4x HD but only on the Optimus 3D which seems to have solved this issue with the V21E firmware. So, from a few days my phone started to have the infamous "ghost calls" problem, organizing internal processes every time you call, etc.. I would like to know if there is any known way to solve this, since the phone is almost useless. I already updated to the latest firmware available for my country (Italy V20B) but the issue appeared again after a couple of hours. I also noticed that the latest internation firmware available worldwide is turkey V20D but i don't have any feedback if it can helps since only a few persons seems to have the gc on Optimus 4x HD, everybody is talking about the Optimus 3D. The first question is if it's safe to update to turkey V20D or if it voids the warranty since my last option is to send it back to LG, but they usually take a lot of time and, as i can see, sometimes they just send it back to you with the issue still present losing a big amount of time. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated since i'm running out of options.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : If anybody is interested I heard from another user that with the turkey V20D the issue is still present.. No clue on how to proceed

I can confirm it: I installa the V20D and I still got the problem!

tamer7

Jul 14, 2014
Berlin
I'm too plagued by the "reorganizing internal processes" issue (while signal strength appears to be full bars). unable to receive calls or make any outgoing calls. only a reboot solves the issue.
All custom ROMs I tried also suffer from network drops as well (though issue is more apparent with custom ROM, as the buttons light up when the phone loses signal, and when turning on the screen you immediately notice signal strength is zero, so you know right away that it happened).
I also tried V10H as the baseband, the standard update (V20C), and the latest Turkey V20D.

My phone is still under warranty as I only purchased it March 2014. Is it worth sending it for warranty repair?