[Q] which tweek to use

Search This thread

aryankapoor78

Jun 18, 2014
i am thinking about using pure perfomance x or super charger v6....which tweek will be better for wildfire s among the two...?
And what if i install both...will it give the best out of both of them?
Also if i install aditional tweeks and scripts in addition to them will my phone become even faster or lag due to many scripts and tweeks?
thanks in advance...m a noob..

testmasterbd

Sep 22, 2013
In this Planet
i am thinking about using pure perfomance x or super charger v6....which tweek will be better for wildfire s among the two...?
Also if i install aditional tweeks and scripts in addition to them will my phone become even faster or lag due to many scripts and tweeks?

Do not use script or system related MOD/App together at same purpose. Because there is more possibility to conflict each other. As a result, the device may be brick.

Reactions: aryankapoor78

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do not use script or system related MOD/App together at same purpose. Because there is more possibility to conflict each other. As a result, the device may be brick.