Hk theme manager "hkthememanager"

Search This thread

BigBison420

Feb 19, 2012
jacksonville
www.facebook.com
Anybody successfully auto-fix a CM10/11 theme and able to apply it using this Xposed module? I have been playing around with apktool and decompiling / recompiling but no dice.. maybe if someone smart could give this a try or share there tips ..

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Yeah I got it to work on 2 or 3. I've noticed that "Denite's" and the "Cobalt" themes work fairly easily. I had issues with "better kat" line of themes and a few others on that same line /developer.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

All you're doing pretty much is decompiling the theme of choice and placing the folders/files from that theme into the appropriate folders it ask for. Then recompile and sign using the tools that it prompts you to download during the first step.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

It took me several times to figure it out. Oh and make sure you take the apk tools folder and place it where it says to in the instructions and every freaking time it errors and says cannot find blah blah folder. Notice where it says it can't find it at. And put the folders mentioned there. I'm not sure if it tells where to in the instructions or not. That might have been what gave me issues in the beginning.

BigBison420

Feb 19, 2012
jacksonville
www.facebook.com
Yeah I got it to work on 2 or 3. I've noticed that "Denite's" and the "Cobalt" themes work fairly easily. I had issues with "better kat" line of themes and a few others on that same line /developer.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

All you're doing pretty much is decompiling the theme of choice and placing the folders/files from that theme into the appropriate folders it ask for. Then recompile and sign using the tools that it prompts you to download during the first step.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

It took me several times to figure it out. Oh and make sure you take the apk tools folder and place it where it says to in the instructions and every freaking time it errors and says cannot find blah blah folder. Notice where it says it can't find it at. And put the folders mentioned there. I'm not sure if it tells where to in the instructions or not. That might have been what gave me issues in the beginning.

Yeah i noticed i get those errors too... it seems pretty straight forward which is why i'm a little confused as to why i cant get it to work lol... i'm going to try what you said. That seems like my exact issue to, i get everything decompiled but when i go to compile/sign i get those error messages.

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Yeah I think it was built on or for a device with ext SD. So where its placing the folders with the tools , smali and such is in the wrong sdcard which is our only sdcard. Or its the folders you supposed to place the decompiled theme in. Can't remember its been a min. But I believe if you go to
/data/data and scroll to close to the bottom that's where its putting it. Can't remember where it supposed to actually be.