Moto-X Camera APK

Search This thread

Galactic2

Apr 14, 2011
New York City
Thnx. It has a really nice app interface...
But so far I get a FC when using Panorama. I also can't activate HDR more or the Slo mode? hmmm

vodka7

Jun 26, 2010
-Take a picture with one and then other, you'll see the difference!
-Launches faster
-Better image stabilization

impulse101

Mar 17, 2011
Thnx. It has a really nice app interface...
But so far I get a FC when using Panorama. I also can't activate HDR more or the Slo mode? hmmm

I don't think HDR works if you use the Moto X camera app on the N5. It will take a picture but it isn't doing HDR

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

vodka7

Jun 26, 2010
I don't think HDR works if you use the Moto X camera app on the N5. It will take a picture but it isn't doing HDR

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys :-/ Thought HDR was working for me after I clicked it but didnt realize it wasnt selecting. I think ill continue to use this over the stock app though, maybe one of the dev's will see if we cant get HDR working? Ive tried installing the update to this as well (think it came from the t-mobile version) to no avail..

D

Deleted member 5149646

Have a lot of trouble installing it, every time I do it says app not installed, and I have allowed unknown sources and turned off verify apps

Reactions: agalvin13
D

Deleted member 5149646

the camera apk is most likely deodexed, which means not compatible with ART. try disabling art.

I ran into this problem today with the cover lockscreen beta and it would not run on ART, it would install but crash every time it tried to run. So far these are the only two apps that I have had trouble with using ART

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
Downloaded the 3.1.5 version that was posted on Google Play and it gives me an error while attempting to install it, maybe the app that was posted here was modified to make it work with other devices? :confused:

Last edited:

pert_S

Sep 5, 2012
On Dalvik and rooted.
All good except for the 'Slo' and HDR feature not working.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts