[HELP] CM11

Search This thread

vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in

Aug 14, 2013
bangalore
Some apps are not working in this ROM like a game killer game cih game guardian ucbroswer MX player please some one help me,.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
Some apps are not working in this ROM like a game killer game cih game guardian ucbroswer MX player please some one help me,.

just search other threads bro! it have been told several times that there are many apps (actually thrre are alot of apps) whose developers haven't made that app compatible with kitkat yet...or made it but not exactly working(in case of mx player)....if u have seen on its comments section on play store..... so just wait till all these apps are made compatible by respected developers...its not a ROM problem!

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
You have 3 options:

1. You literally cannot live without those apps, and your phone is unusable without them? Then ditch CM11 and go back to previous Android versions. Voila, everything works wonders.
2. You look for alternative apps that are already compatible with KitKat.
3. Suffer for a while and wait for the developers of those apps update their app compatibility to KitKat.

Reactions: Mgrev

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Mx just working fine with both sw and hw download v1.7.21

Sent from Samsung galaxy grand running pawitp's cm 11

Attachments

• 1387262389581.jpg
    1387262389581.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 57

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

just search other threads bro! it have been told several times that there are many apps (actually thrre are alot of apps) whose developers haven't made that app compatible with kitkat yet...or made it but not exactly working(in case of mx player)....if u have seen on its comments section on play store..... so just wait till all these apps are made compatible by respected developers...its not a ROM problem!
    You have 3 options:

1. You literally cannot live without those apps, and your phone is unusable without them? Then ditch CM11 and go back to previous Android versions. Voila, everything works wonders.
    2. You look for alternative apps that are already compatible with KitKat.
    3. Suffer for a while and wait for the developers of those apps update their app compatibility to KitKat.
    How do I update su binary with supersu gaid me PLC bro send me screenshots plz

Download SuperSu from Play Store, open it. it will ask you to update su binary, select normal method, you re done!!!
    Don't forget to thanks

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk