[Q]Help Super long bootloader boot time

Search This thread

DarkN3ss61

Nov 3, 2013
jlynx.net
Ok so lately I have noticed that my Phone is taking way to long to boot. When a normal l7 would normal boot the phone, it should got the the LG logo for about 10 sec and then after that it should go to(in this case the Carbon fiber boot animation) for about 30 sec +

But the problem is with my phone the LG logo takes 2min + till it moves to the Carbon fiber boot animation then about 1 min for the boot of the carbon OS (P.S just a side note, it did it with slim bean and CM and still no luck)

I have also used CWM to clear/F reset everything, but it has not made a difference.
Could anyone help me out here?
Is there a bootloader or kernel i need to flash to fix this? or is it because my CWM may be outdated(Shouldent matter) and again I may of missed somthing in CWM so still point out the basics <--These are just ideas
On another side note the phone is a
-p705
-32GB Micro SD card in it
- cwm 6.0.2.8
-Kernel: 3.4.4--Cr3pT-OC coderz@Cr3pTLab #1 Sat Feb 8 04:34:03 EET 2014
-(If any more info is needed, just ask)

Link to carbon ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2638321

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
Ok so lately I have noticed that my Phone is taking way to long to boot. When a normal l7 would normal boot the phone, it should got the the LG logo for about 10 sec and then after that it should go to(in this case the Carbon fiber boot animation) for about 30 sec +

But the problem is with my phone the LG logo takes 2min + till it moves to the Carbon fiber boot animation then about 1 min for the boot of the carbon OS (P.S just a side note, it did it with slim bean and CM and still no luck)

I have also used CWM to clear/F reset everything, but it has not made a difference.
Could anyone help me out here?
Is there a bootloader or kernel i need to flash to fix this? or is it because my CWM may be outdated(Shouldent matter) and again I may of missed somthing in CWM so still point out the basics <--These are just ideas
On another side note the phone is a
-p705
-32GB Micro SD card in it
- cwm 6.0.2.8
-Kernel: 3.4.4--Cr3pT-OC coderz@Cr3pTLab #1 Sat Feb 8 04:34:03 EET 2014
-(If any more info is needed, just ask)

Link to carbon ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2638321

first booting or not ?
cause, some rom may need long booting time at first booting,

DarkN3ss61

Nov 3, 2013
jlynx.net
BUMP!
Im coming back from the dead, as I have decided to try using my P705 again, and I have tried that kernel and still no luck, any help?