[Dump] All /system partition files from Nokia X

Search This thread

superdevs

Mar 19, 2014
Mumbai
www.superdevs.blogspot.com
Soon after Nokia X official announcement at MWC 2014, Nokia Remote Device Access servers updated the list of available phones, including Nokia X now. After messing around a while, I managed to get a copy of all contents of the /system partition from a remotely connected device and I'm sharing it now. The dump contains APKs from system applications, framework files, libraries as well as the boot animations, sounds and fonts, so this may be useful for other developers/modders.

The device I had remote access was a Nokia X dual SIM running firmware 10.0.3-eng (more details in the attached screenshot)...
Download now from MEGA (198.3 MB)
Dev-Host mirror (thanks to @mattlgroff)

Hey bro.. we want full system backup .. means backup of the whole ROM from the root folder .. please copy and upload it ..

mbc07

Dec 12, 2013
Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia X
Let me clarify the things: the dump I got was from a RDA device and only some contents are readable remotely -- and I already include all I could get remotely in the system dump from OP. It was useful at the time I opened this thread since no firmware were available at the moment and the hype around Nokia X was veeery high. Now, you can simply use Nokia Care Suite or NaviFirm+ to get a full firmware dump (there are instructions on how to do this in the Nokia X forum section). That said, I don't have a Nokia X and I won't update this anymore -- Make good use of what's included or get the firmware yourself if you want something that's missing from this dump, no more questions (or PMs) about it, thanks...

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Let me clarify the things: the dump I got was from a RDA device and only some contents are readable remotely -- and I already include all I could get remotely in the system dump from OP. It was useful at the time I opened this thread since no firmware were available at the moment and the hype around Nokia X was veeery high. Now, you can simply use Nokia Care Suite or NaviFirm+ to get a full firmware dump (there are instructions on how to do this in the Nokia X forum section). That said, I don't have a Nokia X and I won't update this anymore -- Make good use of what's included or get the firmware yourself if you want something that's missing from this dump, no more questions (or PMs) about it, thanks...
hey, dont worry thanks, before we could get the full firmware, your dump was very important!. thanks to you for doing this :p

NaqiKiller

Nov 19, 2013
Lahore
akbarsweb.tk
???

http://www.allflashfiles.com/nokia-x-rm-980-android-latest-firmware-download-product-code-059v301/

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

you already asked in other threads,pmed me, and i said just use that framework patch and try to port following a guide from google. simple. if u get any errors i can help you

i send PM to you that my phone is stuck in bootloop........but you didn't replied me........
i used your given patch.......and ported according to method i sent for confermation........
Dont know what to do the next!!

hhbadri

Jul 13, 2013
thanks

thanks a lot !
i accidently deleted my phone and contact apk. i couldnt call anyone even if i had a phone.
but because of you i got these apps back
thanks thousand times!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    and it's booting on HD2 XD
    sure, everything not working, including suspending device, but it's a booting port :p
    Soon after Nokia X official announcement at MWC 2014, Nokia Remote Device Access servers updated the list of available phones, including Nokia X now. After messing around a while, I managed to get a copy of all contents of the /system partition from a device connected remotely and I'm sharing it now. The dump contains APKs from system applications, framework files, libraries as well as the boot animations, sounds and fonts, so this may be useful for other developers/modders.

The device I had remote access was a Nokia X dual SIM running firmware 10.0.3-eng (more details in the attached screenshot)...
    Download now from MEGA (198.3 MB)
    Dev-Host mirror (thanks to @mattlgroff)

NOTE: I won't update the content of the dump -- Make good use of what's included or get the firmware yourself from Nokia Care Suite or NaviFirm+ if you want something that's not included in this dump, no more questions (or PMs) about it, thanks...
    good guy nokia for naming a ton of new layouts and png nokia_ :p

makes much easier to see what they did with framework UI :3
    Framework and libraries are included in the dump too, someone may be able to port it to other phones...