Themed sense stock sms apk?

Search This thread

joho5

Oct 20, 2011
Has anyone themed the stock sense sms application? I love the blue that's on jb but I am using ics due to the navigation.app bug. Is there a way to just theme the text bubbles or bas someone done that?

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

nbunn

Oct 1, 2009
As far as I know Vipers ICS rom is the only one that allows you to change that. In a thread of messages, hit menu, and you should have an option for personalization. Its in the messaging setting somewhere. It lets you change the background image as well.

Sent from my HTC One X

Reactions: E.Cadro and joho5

joho5

Oct 20, 2011
As far as I know Vipers ICS rom is the only one that allows you to change that. In a thread of messages, hit menu, and you should have an option for personalization. Its in the messaging setting somewhere. It lets you change the background image as well.

Sent from my HTC One X

I've been running viper for a while now and never knew that... Thanks man.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Actually they all do... This is cleanrom im on now, rebelrom and hatka does this also
gasy5asu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: E.Cadro

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Lol I figured everyone did... Adds a little customization, although some of the colors are odd and it's not toooo much of a selection

Reactions: E.Cadro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my HTC One X
    Actually they all do... This is cleanrom im on now, rebelrom and hatka does this also
    gasy5asu.jpg

I can't believe I never noticed this in the settings thanks

XDA Moderator
    Lol I figured everyone did... Adds a little customization, although some of the colors are odd and it's not toooo much of a selection