Google Play Store Error 24?

Search This thread

technolust109

May 22, 2011
Melbourne
hey guys i recently installed Nexus HDonto my galaxy nexus and i attempted installing swift key 3, which i paid for and it came up with error code 24 anyone knowwhat the issue is? thanks.

phabulous

Jul 16, 2012
hey guys i recently installed Nexus HDonto my galaxy nexus and i attempted installing swift key 3, which i paid for and it came up with error code 24 anyone knowwhat the issue is? thanks.

download and install a new google play store app that will replace the system one and download again. That works fine for me anytime i get such problems.

Reactions: rienriant
Solved for me!

I had the same "-24" error, tried clearing cache, clearing data, deleted data/data folders, tried installing from apk on my SD card and nothing worked until I switched the "My Apps" to a user with a second Google account I have signed in on Play Store, downloaded and installed from the second account without a hiccup :victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

download and install a new google play store app that will replace the system one and download again. That works fine for me anytime i get such problems.