[Q] ROM Switch

Search This thread

Raffey

May 14, 2014
Hi everyone!

Atm I'm running the cm10.2.1-stable on my cwm-rooted HTC One X. Since I'm not really happy with the battery life of that ROM and I generally want to try another ROM, I really want to change to the SlimBean ROM. My question is:
Can I simply change the ROM by doing a full wipe in recovery, then flash to the new SlimBean ROM, install gapps, then flash the boot.img and reboot? Or do I have to take care of something else? :confused:

Also does someone have a link for me, to a STABLE version of the SlimBean ROM for the HTC One X? I either can't find a serious domain or I'm not sure if that is the correct ROM for the HTC One X, so that would be nice. :crying:

Every help will get a "Thanks" from me! :)

Greetings,
Raffey

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Yes you can install it like that. You probably need to upgrade the recovery to a kitkat recovery.

Reactions: Raffey

M@c|-|oR

Sep 4, 2012
Belgrade
HTC One X
HTC Desire
My phone is running a SlikKat 5.2 KitKat ROM, which is really stable, smooth, and battery friendly.
You can give it a try, it is available in an Original section.

Послато са Nexus 7 уз помоћ Тапатока

Reactions: Raffey

Raffey

May 14, 2014
My phone is running a SlikKat 5.2 KitKat ROM, which is really stable, smooth, and battery friendly.

Do you have a link, for a version that is suitable for my HTC One X? I would really appreciate that! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes you can install it like that. You probably need to upgrade the recovery to a kitkat recovery.

Just go to the thread. There are links and instructions in the OP.
    And, yes, this recovery should be just fine (I have it, too).

Послато са One X уз помоћ Тапатока