MTK bugs ?

Search This thread

scorpii2310

Dec 17, 2013
South Jakarta
www.kaskus.co.id
Type "=" (without quotes) and send via short messages service/sms to your xperia c... it will make your phone reeboted.

Did you guys experienced this ? cz i did.
My friends plays with this and make my phone reeboted several times, and i have no idea how to stop this :confused:

Sorry for my bad english and for OOT

TheInvader

Aug 29, 2013
Type "=" (without quotes) and send via short messages service/sms to your xperia c... it will make your phone reeboted.

My friends plays with this and make my phone reeboted several times, and i have no idea how to stop this :confused:

Try adding any blacklisting app and block his messages.. and yes, it works on all xperia c as its cpu bug.actually on all phones with this chip....

superdragonpt

Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2013
Lisbon / Taiwan / USA
www.caixamagica.pt

Its an debugg function made by MTK, and included on the sms text app code.

Just replace your stock sms text app, by another one.

Easy ;)

Regards

Reactions: scorpii2310

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Its an debugg function made by MTK, and included on the sms text app code.

Just replace your stock sms text app, by another one.

Easy ;)

Regards