Asphalt 8 doesn't work

Search This thread

dontrun

Aug 11, 2014
Cairo
I recently downloaded asphalt 8 and after hours of downloading it just loads the Gameloft screen then closes no force stop message or anything so please help
And I'm running stock ROM with root and unlocked boot loader I have greenify donation with xposed module and I'm running on dalvik

Update: It loaded to checking files then verifying files then closed again

Last edited:

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
I recently downloaded asphalt 8 and after hours of downloading it just loads the Gameloft screen then closes no force stop message or anything so please help
And I'm running stock ROM with root and unlocked boot loader I have greenify donation with xposed module and I'm running on dalvik

Update: It loaded to checking files then verifying files then closed again

Just downloaded it to test, and it works just fine for me. I'd delete it and download it again.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I've been playing it for months on my n5, no issues. get rid of xposed, redownload it, then try again. if you have slow internet, as thats what it sounds like, sorry. but on lte here, it takes about 12-15 minutes to download.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
I downloaded it to, no problems and I'm running xposed. not a bad game, but bring your check book

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

simms22

Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Reactions: TheLastSidekick

TheLastSidekick

Recognized Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
or find a modded, cough cough, version of the app..
speaking of, ridge racer suspended me for a week, for having more money than i should. then after suspension(online play for 1 week), they let me keep all my money :)
Happy endings! *snivel*

I wonder when I'll get the ban hammer...

uploadfromtaptalk1408654091019.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk on Nexus 5

simms22

Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Reactions: TheLastSidekick

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
maybe they dont watch their gaming? my suspension was only for online gameplay, which i dont do(playing live against others). it was for accumulating 1 million dollars and 1 million gold bars(basically infinate) :D

For educational purposes only, of course, lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: simms22

dontrun

Aug 11, 2014
Cairo
Thanks all but I solved the problem, for some reason it don't work when there is something floating over it like Facebook messenger heads or something

TheLastSidekick

Recognized Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
Thanks all but I solved the problem, for some reason it don't work when there is something floating over it like Facebook messenger heads or something
Probably to prevent memory modifications from memory hacking apps like Game Guardian. I didn't have patience to unlock all the weapons on Into The Dead so I did some memory modding. :) Yknow.. for educational purposes of course.

Sent from Tapatalk on Nexus 5

Top Liked Posts