48 gigs of free dropbox space link back up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
highly unlikely if so... just use a different acount if you need it and the space is only good for 24 months fyi..

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Originally Posted by beathookup<br />
I need more DB space!!!! How do I get on all the free GB's
<br />
<br />
Think you're a little late to the party bro.. I'm rocking 54GB of dropbox storage though :p<br />
<br />
Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
I had used the build.prop edit to get some free, then when I flashed Sense 4.0 and logged in a got some extra then I did this and took me to like 77 GB of free space lol

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

seanieb

Mar 12, 2012
This free space will be removed sooner or later. Exactly the same way as the HTC hacked apk space was removed. Installing hacks like this is a waste of time.

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
While what your doing isn't illlegal, your abusing something that is free and for the benefit of others (i.e. those that purchased specific handsets).

Dropbox do remove storage from users that have abused the system. (Just check the Desire HD forums, many users have complained about it.)

I'm going to close this and request that no further threads that feature hacks or mods to increase your Dropbox storage be opened.

Reactions: Sonkway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    free 48 gigs of dropbox space!! pm me for more info
    Take your link down or they WILL ban you, its deleted for a reason, the thread is being cleaned right now

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Think you're a little late to the party bro.. I'm rocking 54GB of dropbox storage though :p

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

pm me ill hook you up twitter me i hook ya up
    While what your doing isn't illlegal, your abusing something that is free and for the benefit of others (i.e. those that purchased specific handsets).

Dropbox do remove storage from users that have abused the system. (Just check the Desire HD forums, many users have complained about it.)

I'm going to close this and request that no further threads that feature hacks or mods to increase your Dropbox storage be opened.