BOOT ANIMATIONS(EVEN SOUND)](42 Anis)[TeamDART] For NOTE II

Search This thread

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Its alll good bro! You have a life we all get it. But will be nice to see a few new ones bro

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

it's nice to see people still supporting me... Just feeling like sh1t lately and haven't felt like doing anything... granted I am going to start expanding once i get more in the team. Also working on a "cutom" project that is exclusive to jellybomb right now but im pretty sure once everyone sees this itll be in every rom...

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
it's nice to see people still supporting me... Just feeling like sh1t lately and haven't felt like doing anything... granted I am going to start expanding once i get more in the team. Also working on a "cutom" project that is exclusive to jellybomb right now but im pretty sure once everyone sees this itll be in every rom...

Lab rats supports you :thumbup:

sigpic2757720_7.gif

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
I have a request for bootanimation with sound in full screen portrait mode if you can the video file is here Thx

http://db.tt/q6PcidcP
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

jonotwist

Dec 1, 2012
im not really posting to make a request but rather to, well.

the BIOS boot animation rocks.

thanks,

kevin does rock, man.:good:

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
im not really posting to make a request but rather to, well.

the BIOS boot animation rocks.

thanks,

kevin does rock, man.:good:

thanks man. Sorry to all those who have requested and I have done yet... Schools been kicking my @ss lately so I havent had much time to do them. If it seems like I'm ignoring you I'm not... For anyone who sent a request through either email, gtalk, xda, mirc, txt or any other route and I haven't got back to them please send me the message again starting with BOOTANIREQUEST and it'll make it easier for me to scroll through my messages and see them

4lph4num3r1c

Jan 22, 2010
Would you be able to hook up a NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS boot animation? Somewhere along the beginning during the THIS IS HALLOWEEN song?

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
Please release the next build

Would love to use itt :(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
Will start working on it again tommorow. Been distracted alot lately... anyone wanna through somw ideas out there for some new ones?

And this please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CibKgx6abEs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Starting at 23:00 and spanning over the farthest possible (I think about 10-15 seconds).
So roughly 23:00 to 23:10 or 23:15 or something of that sort.

Just name it "Bleach Final Getsuga Tenshou".

I would really love it.

Thank you fir finding time for us, I've been looking forward to this for quite some time.

Much appreciated! n.n

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Also, I would like to see the Bleach one start at the point he says "bankai" then the angle pan up and show his "transformation".

I would also like to see a ssj4 goku and vegeta fusion technique and the outcome.
Thanks man!

Sound would also be incredible!

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

And maybe a Devil May Cry 5 boot?

Sorry for all the input, just super excited for ideas haha.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

And this starting at 00:15 xDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOjksR5w5is&feature=youtube_gdata_player

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

THIS 1:02 to 1:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RS9EVwNrtg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
.... still nothing?

; _;

Sorry been moving all my files over and building my site. All updates will be posted there on progress before anything is posted here. Sorry just when ur working on 13 devices its hard to combine all of them when they are spread out all over the place so I made my own site.

Teamdart.net is my site. If you go to the forums and register thatd be great lol. Thanks for all the patients. .. trust me itll be worth the wait

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
Sorry been moving all my files over and building my site. All updates will be posted there on progress before anything is posted here. Sorry just when ur working on 13 devices its hard to combine all of them when they are spread out all over the place so I made my own site.

Teamdart.net is my site. If you go to the forums and register thatd be great lol. Thanks for all the patients. .. trust me itll be worth the wait

Alrighty I'll go register.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST PLEASE ASK:
    (By priority, higher 1 gets checked 1st "ie. EMAIL")
    EMAIL: Themodder4528@gmail.com (Send your xda name and your request)
    XDA: (Message me with your xda name and request)
    MIRC: CLICK HERE, SIGN IN WITH YOUR XDA NAME AND TYPE OUT THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOUR WANTING WITH THE LOCATION TO THE IMAGE, ANIMATION OR VIDEO.. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU MENTION KEVINROCKSMAN IN THE IRC CHANNEL)
    TXT: (I used to put my phone # out there but there are to many immature people out there)

If anyone is interested in a boot animation please let me know, just send me a link to the animation you want. It can be a movie, gif or any other type of moving object lol and I can convert it in less than 30 min to a hour (most of the time) :D

V7.1 Aroma Boot Ani Flasher | V7.1 Aroma Boot Ani Flasher Torrent
    (Nov 21 2012)
    CHANGELOG
    let me know what you think of the layout and everything so far

There is something BIG coming in the next couple...weeks!
    I am going to port all my animations over from the lte, one x, and rezound to the NOTE 2.
    Ok, quick tutorial for all you guys wanting custom boot animations (until Kevin has time to write the script)

Just flash JellyBomb... no just kidding.

ok,

nandroid backup - never know what can happen, so backup first.

using root explorer or es file explorer...

Navigate to System/Bin.

rename samsungani to samsungani.bak (or delete)
    rename bootanimation to samsungani

Navigate to System/Media

rename bootsamsung.qmg to bootsamsung.bak (or delete)
    rename bootsamsungloop.qmg to bootsamsungloop.bak (or delete)
    add custom bootanimation.zip of your liking, and fix permissions as you would any other app.

reboot

profit.
    Its alll good bro! You have a life we all get it. But will be nice to see a few new ones bro

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Just a couple thoughts, can you have the Samsung logo appear first before the bios just like computers have the manufacture logo first. AreYou gonna be doing the shut down animations to? Is anyone doing the splash screens if that's even possible. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L900

well Ive been helping another dev out on a script for his rom so ive been busy for the last 3 days but there is someone else working on getting down anis to to work. He has got them to work but they are all static like and crappy looking but hes still working on it. Splash screens arnt possible I'm told because they are built into the kernel which would make it quite difficult to do... but tonight ill be releasing another version (its long overdo) with another 710 anis in it
    Here's some more clips from a bleach video I found on YouTube.

http://db.tt/BeBDz9sd

http://db.tt/1tsrYGgE

http://db.tt/eYL9YIlu

http://db.tt/izJyeZN7

http://db.tt/1RKk6Gkr

You're going to have to wait until next release for the sound to be fixed. The OP might have left somethings out by accident. He's got a lot on his plate.

Ya I left out a line in the bleach file.

Can't wait for the next update guys.
    I feel it will have some new, awesome boots!
    Maybe even downboot?
    :D

Oh there will be plenty of anis. I might cut it off after 500mb and create a seperate file though. As for down anis... still not 100% working. One of the other devs working with me on boots got the down anis working but it looks crappy.. but believe me once someone finds out a way all boot anis will work as down anis.

Those are also very cool.

And alright, understandable.
    I can be patient :)

Thanks lol. I do this in my free time... I have no job so this is mainly a hobby and wishfully a source of income... but I will continue doing it till something happens to me to the point of me not being able to function or touch a computer