[Q] Top Screen is unresponsive

Search This thread

akshay91

Jan 5, 2014
I recently bought a Xperia SP C5302.
Within 2 days, the top part of the screen stopped responding back.
Initially it used to work after locking the screen and then unlocking it but now it doesnt even responds on rebooting the phone.
What should I do now?

madhukarmohan

Nov 12, 2013
Mysore
common problem

Initially it used to work after locking the screen and then unlocking it but now it doesnt even responds on rebooting the phone.
What should I do now?
It is a common problem found in many SP phones. I went to purchase a black SP and it had the same problem. I checked there itself and changed it with white SP. It is not the problem of navigation bar. Navigation bar will work when you rotate the screen. The problem is with the touch screen. You can check this by enabling 'show touches'. My suggestion is to change the phone.

akshay91

Jan 5, 2014
It is a common problem found in many SP phones. I went to purchase a black SP and it had the same problem. I checked there itself and changed it with white SP. It is not the problem of navigation bar. Navigation bar will work when you rotate the screen. The problem is with the touch screen. You can check this by enabling 'show touches'. My suggestion is to change the phone.

The thing is its been a week and the dealer wont change now.
I have checked the touch using its service menu and it shows that the top 1-1.5 cm touch isn't responding.
Shall i take it to the service center?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    common problem

What should I do now?
    The thing is its been a week and the dealer wont change now.
    I have checked the touch using its service menu and it shows that the top 1-1.5 cm touch isn't responding.
    Shall i take it to the service center?
    Yeah. As it is just one week old, take it to the service center. :)