AOSP?

Search This thread

Lanman1978

Feb 19, 2013
Just wondering if there will be aosp roms for the g3 soon. I assume there will be be at some point. I am sure cm is working on something for our phone. Don't know if this has already been discussed so please forgive me if it has and mods its okay to delete this thread if need be.

the_third

Oct 3, 2010
Until the bootloader is unlocked, and we have a proper recovery, it won't matter really anyway, I mean I hope they are, that way whenever those things do happen, we can just flash and go

bigkevbosky

Apr 13, 2012
Just wondering if there will be aosp roms for the g3 soon. I assume there will be be at some point. I am sure cm is working on something for our phone. Don't know if this has already been discussed so please forgive me if it has and mods its okay to delete this thread if need be.

It has been. A lot. Next time, search.

Reactions: mrfeuss
After 93 posts, the OP should know better than to post this dribbling nonsense in a development sub-forum.

Mods, please kill this with fire!

kill_it_with_fire.gif

Sent from my LG-D851

valefour

Sep 18, 2011
Someone is working on it. Stuck at loop right now. His be released for the T-Mobile version. Check in the G3 General section for more info.

D0MINO

Jan 14, 2011
Basically, only realistic for the T-Mobile G3 atm until there is an exploit discovered to access/unlock the bootloader. Even the G2 bootloader has never been unlocked I was told but they found some exploit fortunately.

Top Liked Posts