Fosmon® Premium Quality USB Cradle Desktop Charger SCH-i515 (CDMA)

Search This thread

calgeek

Dec 14, 2010
UPDATE:

I received the dock yesterday but didn't have a chance to play with it until today. Overall, I really like it. As indicated, there's no way to use it with a case on your phone. I have the extended battery and it's a very tight fit with the extended battery backing on. The battery charger seems to work well also with my spare battery. Also, as someone else mentioned, it's virtually impossible to remove the phone from the dock with just one hand. I'll try it with the standard battery cover, but I suspect it'll be the same.

I actually ended up buying one branded by "Cellet" on eBay as well so now I have two :). They're identical as far as I can tell, just with a different name on the front.

Like many, I've been looking for a dock for a while. Ran across this one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007PKBVN8/ref=ox_ya_os_product

It has a spare battery charger for the CDMA version which is great. Only one review, but it's a good one. I Google'd a the brand and found good reviews on other docks so figured I'd give this a try. If anyone else has tried, please share your experiences here. I'll put a review in too once I get it. I just ordered it today.

Last edited:

T-Keith

Sep 9, 2010
Had one like that for my DROID Eris, worked well. Unfortunately the Nexus doesn't have the durable finish of the Eris, I'm guessing this won't work with a case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

al2x

Oct 4, 2010
Elmwood Park, NJ
Just bought this dock. I was mainly only in need of a battery charger, but for the extra $9 a docking mechanism seems good, plus the battery charger doesn't look to be as cheaply made as the $10 hong kong products that are up on amazon. Again as always, I'll fill you guys in with some pics when it comes in.