[MOD][ALL ROM] Stock OLD and NEW!!! SAMSUNG logo Bootanimation

Search This thread

fcaronte

Nov 4, 2011
UPDATE

- add fix version for "status0" problem when you try to flash
- ADD NEW STOCK SAMSUNG ANIMATION....IS THE FIRST YOU CAN FIND ON INTERNET IN .ZIP FORMAT!!!! (i make it from one of a lot of video of galaxy note 2 boot, the quality is not perfect but really good for make it from video) ;)

Hi all, finally I found the time to make a "bootanimation.zip" of the original bootanimation and i want to share with us :D

this is a flashable zip for all rom with a bootanimation.zip support. (example cm9,cm10, and all based rom)

WARNING on GB Rom usually is not support the "bootanimation.zip" you need to mod itself your rom....Google is your friend ;)

INSTALLATION STEP

1- Download the flashable zip from THIS link
2- Copy the downloaded file to the phone SD
3- Go into "Recovery" and flash it!!!
4- See again you original bootanimation :D

Preview OLD STOCK

bootanimationzip.gif

NEW STOCK SAMSUNG BOOTANIMATION!!! ---> DOWNLOAD HERE

Preview NEW STOCK (on phone the result is more good)

bootr.gif

Last edited:

fcaronte

Nov 4, 2011
R: [MOD][ALL ROM] Stock SAMSUNG logo Bootanimation

Umh i think no because bootanimati on.zip not support shoutdown

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 con Tapatalk 2

temenalie

Mar 20, 2011
Banjarmasin, Kal-Sel
Re: [MOD][ALL ROM] Stock SAMSUNG logo Bootanimation

Umh i think no because bootanimati on.zip not support shoutdown

I mean your next release.
I hope you adding shutdown animation.
When you turn-off your phone, different with bootanimation, (stock) Samsung logo animation will appear.

-- Dikirim dari GT-I8150 menggunakan aplikasi tapatalk --

Madridii

Sep 6, 2012
Amman, Jordan
OnePlus 8T
Thanks for this work
Can you port the samsung Boot animation from new stock firmware for s2 or s3 .. it will be awesome? :D
How to extract the bootanimation from stock firmware because I have new s2 firmware?

last thing can you add stock sound of boot animation to CM10?

Thank you again

fcaronte

Nov 4, 2011

I try to make it but I can't found any mode to extract any image from original boot... If you have a phone with new boot if you make an hd very good stabilized video I can convert for us phone.... For the audio I can't do nothing

Last edited:

Madridii

Sep 6, 2012
Amman, Jordan
OnePlus 8T
I try to make it but I can't found any mode to extract any image from original boot... If you have a phone with new boot if you make an hd very good stabilized video I can convert for us phone.... For the audio I can't do nothing

I searched how to extract PNG from qmg files but no luck ...
But there is no way to record the screen while booting .. am I right?

I found tool converts any video to zip animation .. but I dont test it

If I record it via digital camera :confused: .. I dont know i will try

Thank you

Last edited:

fcaronte

Nov 4, 2011

Yes you can try with a camera but I think that the results is not perfect

Ironandroid

Oct 31, 2012
Genoa
UPDATE with fix and NEW version :)

First of all thanks for your new bootanimation. Its awesome::good:. But i would like to come back with you on the sound. I have found the original bootanimation samsung sound file from my new phone and this can be easily extracted from it transferred to the computer and from there retransfered and placed in the same directory of the galaxy w. However this is not enough to have it played by the phone. So there must a line of command saying to the phone to go and play that file when the bootanimation is running. Which init file do you think might contain this set of command ? If found could this line be written to custom rom so that sound migh be added as in stock rom ? Thanks

fcaronte

Nov 4, 2011
R: [MOD][ALL ROM] Stock OLD and NEW!!! SAMSUNG logo Bootanimation

No I think we need a rom that support that.... Today I try to add the shutdown animation but the phone ignored it :(

Reactions: Ironandroid

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
Yeah shutdown animation is hard-coded into framework/services.jar - I've messed around with editing things to allow for png support but I'm not very skilled and the end result was slow/laggy. Also, it was a crazy pita lol

Reactions: fcaronte
Nov 14, 2014
GB not workin

Not working dude, I had investigate what caused bootanimation not changed on my SGW, before that,
I use that mod, reboot, it shows "ANDROID" bootanimation. after reboot, I rename to sanim.zip and replace bootanimation in system/media, also I remove bootanimation.qmg and samsungloop.qmg, same things happen, "ANDROID" bootanimation appears again

So my solution is:
Replace original samsungani and bootanimation to system/bin
Remove bootsamsung.qmg, bootsamsungloop.qmg and delete sanim.zip from system/media
(Backup first bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg
RESULTS IS BLACK SCREEN (No bootanimation)
Maybe this phone using qmg to replace stock noob bootanimation.

Sorry if my english wrong or bad........

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE

- add fix version for "status0" problem when you try to flash
    - ADD NEW STOCK SAMSUNG ANIMATION....IS THE FIRST YOU CAN FIND ON INTERNET IN .ZIP FORMAT!!!! (i make it from one of a lot of video of galaxy note 2 boot, the quality is not perfect but really good for make it from video) ;)

Hi all, finally I found the time to make a "bootanimation.zip" of the original bootanimation and i want to share with us :D

this is a flashable zip for all rom with a bootanimation.zip support. (example cm9,cm10, and all based rom)

WARNING on GB Rom usually is not support the "bootanimation.zip" you need to mod itself your rom....Google is your friend ;)

INSTALLATION STEP

1- Download the flashable zip from THIS link
    2- Copy the downloaded file to the phone SD
    3- Go into "Recovery" and flash it!!!
    4- See again you original bootanimation :D

Preview OLD STOCK

bootanimationzip.gif

NEW STOCK SAMSUNG BOOTANIMATION!!! ---> DOWNLOAD HERE

Preview NEW STOCK (on phone the result is more good)

bootr.gif
    UPDATE with fix and NEW version :)
    R: [MOD][ALL ROM] Stock OLD and NEW!!! SAMSUNG logo Bootanimation

No I think we need a rom that support that.... Today I try to add the shutdown animation but the phone ignored it :(

Yeah shutdown animation is hard-coded into framework/services.jar - I've messed around with editing things to allow for png support but I'm not very skilled and the end result was slow/laggy. Also, it was a crazy pita lol