[APP] [31 Oct 08] StartBar Toggle v0.1

Search This thread

mushipkw

Jul 25, 2006
Pilkhuwa
www.wmskins.com
Hey Guys,
Finally, Im into windows mobile development & Im no big developer right now. Here's my first app to enable or disable Start Bar i.e. Top Bar. At first its of no use, But one example is to use it with S2U2, assign StartBarEnable.exe to run whenever the device is unlocked by editing S2U2 registry settings & it'll disable the Start Bar, Later you can enable it by running StartBarDisable.exe

salahnajm

Jul 10, 2007
cool

nice idea... is there a way to hook that program to launch when I slide my keyboard out (t mobile wing), at the moment I use Vjay's toggletoday and everytime I open/close my keyboard the start menu reappears.

Thanks!

J

jeepers007

For a future rev...hide/unhide the start bar... Different than stopping it. Like on desktops, if you get your stylus near the top the start bar pops back up, but disappears again when there is no pressure on that part of the screen.

Creutz

Feb 15, 2008
For a future rev...hide/unhide the start bar... Different than stopping it. Like on desktops, if you get your stylus near the top the start bar pops back up, but disappears again when there is no pressure on that part of the screen.

Wow, that would be amazing! If it's possible it would definately be a winner!