ICS here: (more to come) (no bugs)

Search This thread

potroveloz

Jul 11, 2010
Tijuana
No Sync with Facebook??

Thanks for the rom jt, anyone knows how get facebook pics on the contacts list, because when I want to create an acount of facebook don't happend nothing, thanks and sorry for my english...

AbstractMind87

Mar 15, 2011
SC
HTC One X
AT&T LG Optimus G
Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334878423592.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334878423592.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 410

randoug

Dec 14, 2010
I'm not sure if its because I have the paid version of voodoo sound why its working for me

randoug

Dec 14, 2010
Just my opinion but your status bar looks alot like Zeus Build 6..especially the lightning bolt on charge..maybe why it works for you

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

Dude I'm not running zeus and this is how cm9 status bar looks... Why would I lie anyway smh

jblparisi

Jun 12, 2007
Voodoo Sound paid works on CM9.

Buy it and support the developer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

bedwa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 5, 2008
Springfield IL
Voodoo Sound paid works on CM9.

Buy it and support the developer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Not surprised actually. I bought it from Supercurio back when it first came out at $10 cause he's one of the premiere Samsung devs around (as is jt and teamhacksung). And this was when I had a Cappy and wasn't active in the development community.

My Tab makes phone calls yo! (GT-P6800)

jwl12345

Aug 31, 2011
New York
Front camera is still messed up, what changed in the last update? I don't see a difference.

Sent from my Infuse 4G using xda premium

theROMinator

Nov 23, 2010
Bedwa, how long will jt have your infuse for?

Do you know if he'll be willing to keep working on cm9 if someone donates a device to him?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

bedwa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 5, 2008
Springfield IL
Bedwa, how long will jt have your infuse for?

Do you know if he'll be willing to keep working on cm9 if someone donates a device to him?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

As long as he needs it. I sent it with a SASE with that in mind. As I've said, I don't really have the HW to do more than a kernel, so he can keep it till he thinks all it needs is maintaining.

My Tab makes phone calls yo! (GT-P6800)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    preview

Here's a preview build now that my source tree is mostly sorted out: http://www.mediafire.com/?1nhagihfoqqpkf3

To flash, you must first flash this recovery: http://www.mediafire.com/?2000k5y512spft4

Then boot into recovery, wipe data/cache, go to mounts and storage and format system, then flash the rom. Gapps are here: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip . You'll probably have to mount system manually under mounts and storage before flashing gapps.

I've only tested this using gingerbread bootloaders, no idea if it works using froyo bootloaders. If you don't want to deal with the caveats of gb bootloaders, then well, fix it yourself.

what works:
    radio (calls/sms/data)
    touchscreen
    audio
    wifi
    sensors
    hw acceleration
    software and hardware video decoding
    data usage monitor (for wifi at least)

what doesn't work:
    camera/camcorder
    bluetooth

anything else is either broken or completely untested.
    Fixed since preview build:

external sdcard mounting
    USB mass storage (both internal and external)
    Camera and camcorder (front and rear cameras)

on to bluetooth and gps...then a real release :D
    oh the lulzy memories...

dman3285 said:
    Then you don't know much bruh...

lol

dman3285 said:
    The four devices I built aosp ics for... Not ports... Prove you wrong.. Period... I was building roms since the original.... But there's always some dew who thinks they know it all.... But this I know about.... I have a build for this device.. No kernel because our kernel is so hard to develop for....and when you port ics... What do u use as proprietary files? That's right... Gingerbread files... This is like talking to a wall... You have fun porting...

lol again. build date on my current kernel is March 11. I built it before I had the device in hand ;) and yes, I had fun porting, thanks :)

dman3285 said:
    Nonsense....have you built it... do you even understand what your saying??? I HAVE built it... all that technical mumbo means 0... bottom line...I've done it...3 now 4 other devs have also done it...

thrice the lols...yes, I have built it :) here's a video for all the kiddies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2EE9ct-Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player (crappy quality, but you get the gist ;))

herp derp good nite
    Going to start working this weekend on some love for us "typical XDA'ers". I got some learning to do.

Thanks for all who are paving the way.
    So after "brunch infuse4g", what next?

You should have a flashable zip.

Oh... See attached... (specific location censored...)

Got a line on Bluetooth from LB too.