I want to buy case and screen protector

Search This thread

NexusicK

Feb 17, 2013
Ashdod
Hello All,

First of all i want to say im new to XDA developers site and new in Android phones.
Recently (like 2 weeks ago) i bought my Galaxy Nexus I9250 and i want to protect my phone so i need case and screen protectors( Ebay or Amazon need cheap and good ^^) and battery cuz when my batery is fully charged(100%) im using Wi-Fi and surfing the internet using not so much applications on and the battery finish in 4 hours so if u guys can recommend me on a good battery from ebay amazon i dont mind(the version of the phone is 4.1.1).

Thx for help.

W

WiredPirate

I prefer the Commuter case too. And it will fit the OEM extended battery w/o the door.

D

Deleted member 4497563

I have the gsm model. As for a screen protector I like the Skinomi drytech protector, I had a ArmorSuit one but it has that rainbow effect, the Skinomi one is clear, but, the one I received was cut to exact fit and you have to be careful when applying it because it will stretch slightly over the edge of the screen. I have a SGP Hybrid case and it is great, I also have an Otterbox Defender case for work, I love it, a little rainbow effect on the screen but it's bearable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

alxrock

Aug 17, 2010
Tampa
If you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the Otterbox. The Trident Aegis case is the way to go (and they offer color options)... they're down to $12.98 on Amazon.

aaron13

Feb 9, 2013
Favorite case and battery friendly rom

I found this nice case from Nilkin: NILLKIN-PU-Leather-PC-Flip-Wallet-Cover-Case-LG-E960-Nexus-4-LCD-Film

The ROCK flip case is also my favorite but it sold out everywhere I look.

Btw. I am using the latest Paranoid(15 febr) rom and the battery usage very friendly.:

npiper05

Aug 26, 2011
Detroit
I think Xtreme Guard screen protectors are the best and easiest to install. They usually have coupon codes. I think I bought 3 for less than $5.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

sarathmr

Apr 22, 2011
Bangalore
Found the best good looking one, but..

Black Nillkin Side Flip Leather Case + LCD Guard For Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250

I love this particular flip leather case i saw in ebay.ca but sadly the shipper is not shipping it to India. :(

marantzpm55

Dec 29, 2012
Momax black case and Celly screen protector ... Worth every penny...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2