my G2 die please help me

Search This thread

galaxy2055

Aug 9, 2012
i just connect hard disk to my G2 and try to open my G2 but he does't work any more try to charge it or enter download mod or recovery just black screen:crying::crying:

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA
Please reply to triage questions

i just connect hard disk to my G2 and try to open my G2 but he does't work any more try to charge it or enter download mod or recovery just black screen:crying::crying:

1. What is the model number and carrier of your G2?
2. Are you STOCK or ROOTED?
3. If rooted, are you running a custom ROM?
4. If yes, what ROM and version?
5. What other mods have been done on you G2; Kernels, CPU Tweaks, Modems? (Themes are not important)
6. Has the device been dropped?
7. If yes, When?
8. What type of case or cover? Does it make the phone run warmer/hot? (possible heat damage)
9. Have you inspected the USB cable on both ends with a light? (looking for bent or broken contacts)
10. Has the phone been exposed to abnormal power when charging?
11. Has the phone been exposed to a high electro-magnetic environment or an EMP of sorts? :eek:

If you can answers these, I'm sure we can find a culprit and get resolution? Thank You in advance!

galaxy2055

Aug 9, 2012
Which version of G2 do you have? Had you installed Custom ROMs or rooted phone? This are very important information which we need to help you.

D802
i was installed custom rom but returned back to stock but this time i download a new version D80210D and it's work no problem i charged my phone unplug it than connect the usb otg double tap no't open press power button no't open that's what happend.

galaxy2055

Aug 9, 2012
1. What is the model number and carrier of your G2?
D802 -MOBILY
2. Are you STOCK or ROOTED?
STOCK

3. If rooted, are you running a custom ROM?
NO
4. If yes, what ROM and version?
NO
5. What other mods have been done on you G2; Kernels, CPU Tweaks, Modems? (Themes are not important)
no
6. Has the device been dropped?
no
7. If yes, When?
8. What type of case or cover? Does it make the phone run warmer/hot? (possible heat damage)
yes i have tpu case but i did't play any games to get my phone warm.
9. Have you inspected the USB cable on both ends with a light? (looking for bent or broken contacts)
no, it's ok
10. Has the phone been exposed to abnormal power when charging?
no
11. Has the phone been exposed to a high electro-magnetic environment or an EMP of sorts? :eek:
no

If you can answers these, I'm sure we can find a culprit and get resolution? Thank You in advance!
:(

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA
R U in Saudi Arabia? :) MOBILY>>

Assessing now, give me a few minutes.. At worst, you may have a DUD!

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA
any why to get download mod ??

Plug the USB cable into the phone, but not the PC.
If a laptop, make sure it is plugged into AC power source.
Hold volume up and insert the USB cable into the computer, do not stop holding volume up until you see download mode appear on the G2 screen.
Try all USB ports like this.

Report back..:good:

galaxy2055

Aug 9, 2012
Plug the USB cable into the phone, but not the PC.
If a laptop, make sure it is plugged into AC power source.
Hold volume up and insert the USB cable into the computer, do not stop holding volume up until you see download mode appear on the G2 screen.
Try all USB ports like this.

Report back..:good:

nothing:(

Top Liked Posts