[ROM] 10/14/10 Uncommon_EVO-v.02 stable pngopt crazy-fast

Search This thread

bcnice20

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2009
south va.
This is Uncommon sense originally created by deficitism his thread can be found here http://bit.ly/aPQ5zS MANY thanks go out to him for creating this beautiful ROM

Thanks
deficitism of course, flips for his awesome scripts, cyanogen for all he has done for our evos, miui guys for the jit tweaks, calkullin for his mms/tether mods, and toast just because hes awesome​

Features:
  • Completely redesigned rosie (Launcher2 like)
  • transparent widgets
  • 100% EVO frameworks
  • 5 row app launcher
  • newest stock HTC kernel with fpsu (for compatibility)
  • Sprint vvm/fball/tv apps all included

ToDO
  • optimize optimize optimize...
  • fix the initial laggyness of app drawer
  • batt tweaks

Changelog
v.02
  • added in calkullins mms/tethering mods (free native wifi and usb tethering!!!!)
  • misc. jit tweaks via MIUI ;)
  • added cmmod file manager
  • removed busybox.apk (not needed)
  • removed es
  • fixed hulu demon voices
  • added the correct flash player (for hulu)
  • pngopt most apps (might increase the compression if stable)
  • misc tweaks via cmmod

v.01
  • intial port

Downloads

ad6b6131-4b56-1d82.jpg
ad6b6131-4b81-cca9.jpg

ad6b6131-4be2-a74c.jpg

ad6b6131-4bfd-4e6e.jpg

Last edited:

Veritas06

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering how good of a chance i have of flashing my multitouch keyboard again ;) Not a fan of the HTC IME one.

EDIT: For anyone else that is wondering, the Multitouch keyboard works great after flashing.

Last edited:

bcnice20

Dec 10, 2009
south va.
But I'm passing out shoot any bugs you may find here and I'll check them in the am

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

bcnice20

Dec 10, 2009
south va.
Plan on cleaning it up a bit soon as get home very stable and I've been running it for the last 3 days

luckylui

Aug 14, 2010
Chi-Town
OnePlus 9 Pro
Tried this rom when it first came out and loved it.. It has sub folder where you can put ur appsand stuff its pretty cool... The rosie is sexii too lol. Overall this rom is awsome nice work B!!

Peace out

deficitism

Jul 10, 2007
wow!

I've been ported! hehe Looks great!

Looks like your screeshots reflect my 1.0 build. Might I suggest you implement the 1.1 build? Its FULL of fixes and enhancements.

bcnice20

Dec 10, 2009
south va.
I've been ported! hehe Looks great!

Looks like your screeshots reflect my 1.0 build. Might I suggest you implement the 1.1 build? Its FULL of fixes and enhancements.

Yes and what a beautiful Rom you've create thanks so much for blessing us with this!!!!

I used the files from the 1.1 build but its using all evo frameworks not incredible so that may be what your seeing

And I'm hoping your awesome rosie remaps work on here don't see why they shouldn't might create a few myself ill def. Shoot you a link if I come up with any

jgalan14

Jul 8, 2010
Las Vegas
thos this roam does the loading when you press the drawer button saw another one like this and every single time i wanted to see the apps it would load for 2 seconds or so and really feels weird