[Q] Nexus s doesn't charge and doesn't turn on

Search This thread

Tony_More

Sep 18, 2011
Hello I have a nexus S i used for a few days... than i ditched it for another phone and i left it in a drawer... this about a month ago... now it won't turn.
I tried to charge the phone but it's just flat line... no light, no signal of power... nothing.

The phone worked just fine up until i put it in the drawer... so i don't understand....

Any idea?

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hello I have a nexus S i used for a few days... than i ditched it for another phone and i left it in a drawer... this about a month ago... now it won't turn.
I tried to charge the phone but it's just flat line... no light, no signal of power... nothing.

The phone worked just fine up until i put it in the drawer... so i don't understand....

Any idea?

sounds like the battery lost completely all of its charge. usually when that happens, the battery is done for. try another nexus s battery.

Reactions: Tony_More

Tony_More

Sep 18, 2011
At the end I had to play McGiver but it worked just great...

I jump started the battery as shown in this video

www youtube com/watch?v=cvC67ZR6zfU

If you are performing it on a new phone's battery this process is not for the faint of heart... but I had ordered already a new battery so I just took the gamble...

Anyhow for whoever may have the same problem this WORKS.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
At the end I had to play McGiver but it worked just great...

I jump started the battery as shown in this video

www youtube com/watch?v=cvC67ZR6zfU

If you are performing it on a new phone's battery this process is not for the faint of heart... but I had ordered already a new battery so I just took the gamble...

Anyhow for whoever may have the same problem this WORKS.

very cool!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any idea?

sounds like the battery lost completely all of its charge. usually when that happens, the battery is done for. try another nexus s battery.