[ROM][ICS4.0.3] Taboonay 3.0.1 (28/02/2012)

Search This thread

smd11873

Jun 17, 2008
Danbury, CT
Slowness

Thanks Vache, enjoying the ROM and new ICS features.

Anyone experiencing any slowness with the ROM. If so is there any remedy for this?After running the ROM updates, fixes, and acer tools I am experiencing a lot of slowdown. Anyone know if this is due to the acer lock screen and bar? If so I may unistall. Let me know if anyone has had this same problem and what fixed it.

Thanks!

golightlygl

Dec 12, 2008
London
email search shows no results

My first brush with ICS which I'm really liking - thanks Vache.

One problem I'm having is with the email app. Whenever I search for anything I get zero results. I have five accounts set up each being Exchange accounts but into Google apps mail.

I have seen only one other reference to this on general forums (unanswered) so wondered if it could be anything specific to this ROM's implementation.

Or am I alone with this one?

lifeofcoding

Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
hxcmusic.com
My first brush with ICS which I'm really liking - thanks Vache.

One problem I'm having is with the email app. Whenever I search for anything I get zero results. I have five accounts set up each being Exchange accounts but into Google apps mail.

I have seen only one other reference to this on general forums (unanswered) so wondered if it could be anything specific to this ROM's implementation.

Or am I alone with this one?

I don't have this problem. Don't sound like a rom issue.

Sent from my A500 using XDA

tbor1277

Aug 27, 2010
Paranaque
Nobody has idee what can I do or test? I've always acces to root with root explorer.

This morning, I've tried to re-flash again with v3 but now wifi doesn't work ... :(

Is there another way to backup my games (with root explorer by example) before full wipe?

same issue. reflashed and fixed for a while. then no wifi again.

so far no found fix for me.

FIXED: flashed twice in this order... 3.0>3.0.1>acer shell> wifi fix.... not sure why didn't work the first try.

Last edited:

qwertylesh

May 4, 2010
Melbourne
Thanks Vache, enjoying the ROM and new ICS features.

Anyone experiencing any slowness with the ROM. If so is there any remedy for this?After running the ROM updates, fixes, and acer tools I am experiencing a lot of slowdown. Anyone know if this is due to the acer lock screen and bar? If so I may unistall. Let me know if anyone has had this same problem and what fixed it.

Thanks!

You should have a stab at Zeppelinrox V6 Supercharged script it can help its ICS compatible now :D

heres the thread, super easy to do btw, take your time the first time around after that adding it to any device is a sinch.

SplitSnake

Feb 4, 2010
Toronto
just a quick question, if I'm coming from a custom Honeycomb ROM, do I need to flash the ICS leak first, or will just flashing Taboonay 3.0 suffice?

maris__

Aug 26, 2011
There is no difference in hardware between the Liberty tab and the Iconia. So no problem.

Best regards, maris

bmpdavip

Nov 18, 2009
Mombasa
Am in kenya I use a huawei e173 modem from safaricom which is a provider here but i cant get it how you guys make it work with the acer a500

Top Liked Posts