How to root your Lenovo K900

Search This thread

stevenchew

Dec 15, 2011
Here I want to give. how to root k900
1 first download (inb) file at here! https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=7s8h1Xn1VP+rDQuXX6gGylP6xlTNMWkrzma8NHcHKrI=
After success download ind file, Please place its that (inb file) at buit in memory.
ok here they way to do its!
1-put inb file into sd main
2 create sdfuse folder.
3-put inb file into sdfuse
4-reboot-your k900 into recovery mode with long press volume up and together with power button.
5-after reboot to recovery mode use up and down volume button to navi up side down.
6-choose sdupdate and press power button
7-after finish update reboot again.
8-yeah bingo and u can see (Superuser) was already in u lenovo K900:good:
Hope i can sharing to everyone !! And Sorry About my Bad English

Last edited:

Evaravenspell

Mar 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yup the process is legit if that is what you are asking LOL!

But Yandex takes ages for me to download so i downloaded the same file from another source. Adding it to my google drive so others can use it too. Will update later when its done. :fingers-crossed:

Edit - It's done :) Enjoiceeeee~

KROW inb file (Google Drive)
http://bit.ly/1l0fdKB

Last edited:

Sw33t_Lov3r

Dec 8, 2012
Lima
Need some advice on getting this K900! Please n.n

But Yandex takes ages for me to download so i downloaded the same file from another source. Adding it to my google drive so others can use it too. Will update later when its done. :fingers-crossed:

Hey! Thank you so much for the upload!! It's downloading at 1.3MBps. ha n.n Just in time for me that I come here only sometimes!

Although I don't really need it right now I think I'll need it cause I'm going to buy this K900 very soon! I'm actually about to order it today! Is this file the latest ROM?

Do you have the K900? Can you, please, encourage or discourage me about getting it? What do you say? I love its desing and size, and I like it's Intel's chip in it. I've had a Razr i and was great!

I've followed this forum months ago, but have missed all news about this device. Can you tell me if this device will get any update like 4.3 or 4.4? Any good changes in the last months with software updates? I've heard it heated a lot at first. :/

Anything you could tell me about how this device is doing now could help me!

Thank you!

- Leonardo

Reactions: rahulnarendra

Evaravenspell

Mar 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hey! Thank you so much for the upload!! It's downloading at 1.3MBps. ha n.n Just in time for me that I come here only sometimes!

Although I don't really need it right now I think I'll need it cause I'm going to buy this K900 very soon! I'm actually about to order it today! Is this file the latest ROM?

Do you have the K900? Can you, please, encourage or discourage me about getting it? What do you say? I love its desing and size, and I like it's Intel's chip in it. I've had a Razr i and was great!

I've followed this forum months ago, but have missed all news about this device. Can you tell me if this device will get any update like 4.3 or 4.4? Any good changes in the last months with software updates? I've heard it heated a lot at first. :/

Thank you!

- Leonardo

The phone is good. Im very satisfied. There has been rumors that we will get the 4.3 update but not sure when. Yes the phone heats up sometimes but with the latest updates i feel like its gone down tremendously. There is no actual flaw to this phone i really like it. I will be using it until the K910 is officially released in my country. I wanna try an LTE phone lol.

stevenchew

Dec 15, 2011
HereSomeScreenShot

Here my Lenovo K900 After (Rooted) With latest Firmware onK900_ROW_1_S_009_0288_131277

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-48-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-48-52.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 5,039
  • Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-49-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-49-05.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 4,575
  • Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-49-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-49-27.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 4,301
  • Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-51-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-51-15.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 4,154
  • Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-51-43.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-51-43.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 3,930
  • Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-52-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-07-06-52-17.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 3,982

rshahzad17

Mar 17, 2013
Vilnius

Yes I know its very much "legit" :D. I had no problem in downloading the file uploaded initially. I will try this soon as my phone is just a week old and just wana make sure everything fine with it as after rooting I will loose its warranty.

Just a single question I have is, when on lock screen I press PIN code the whole screen brightness kinda flicker/brighten up on touch. Is it normal or its only me getting this? Also screen brightness varies while I use the phone!

stevenchew

Dec 15, 2011
Yes I know its very much "legit" . I had no problem in downloading the file uploaded initially. I will try this soon as my phone is just a week old and just wana make sure everything fine with it as after rooting I will loose its warranty.

Just a single question I have is, when on lock screen I press PIN code the whole screen brightness kinda flicker/brighten up on touch. Is it normal or its only me getting this? Also screen brightness varies while I use the phone!

Rshahzad......can i known is, What version do u own now at u K900?

Last edited:

rshahzad17

Mar 17, 2013
Vilnius
Rshahzad......can i known is, What version do u own now at u K900?

Its 32 gb non-rooted. See the snapshot !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-09-09-07-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-09-09-07-08.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,934
Reactions: transformist1

felipemichelr

Jan 8, 2014
São Paulo
Same problem !

I downloaded this ROM and run and error shown as CRC error and can't find System.img in the SDFUSE folder .
Please help and advoise :crying:

I've downloaded this ROM, first I've checked every single thing as version I'm using, Kernel etc and all of them are perfecly equal to the image that them posted as "my device after flashed" but didn't work for me \:
someone has faced this issue to ?
please, support if you can
I'd really like to get ROOT !
thanks in advance :)

kiranbandre

Oct 19, 2011
Nashik
I've downloaded this ROM, first I've checked every single thing as version I'm using, Kernel etc and all of them are perfecly equal to the image that them posted as "my device after flashed" but didn't work for me \:

Just flashed successfully and the phone is also running perfectly..:) saw superuser access request on the start :)

stevenchew

Dec 15, 2011
What is u k900 stock version? My tis firmware are worldwide rooted version! And onemore important step is , didt u clear all user data or cache after full flash?

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

stevenchew

Dec 15, 2011

What is u k900 stock version? My tis firmware are worldwide rooted version! And onemore important step is , didt u clear all user data or cache after full flash?

just_lion

Sep 22, 2013
Thanks all but

Thanks for your efforts ..
If this process is totally successful and every thing is good , but suppose that i decided to remove the root and back to stock kernel ??
Are there any easy methods ??
Any advice???

mikey199

Apr 19, 2012
Cedar Rapids
Thanks for your efforts ..
If this process is totally successful and every thing is good , but suppose that i decided to remove the root and back to stock kernel ??
Are there any easy methods ??
Any advice???

Just go to superuser and hit the unroot button. Only stock kernel is available, no custom kernels around yet.

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using xda app-developers app

Reactions: iCung

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here I want to give. how to root k900
    1 first download (inb) file at here! https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=7s8h1Xn1VP+rDQuXX6gGylP6xlTNMWkrzma8NHcHKrI=
    After success download ind file, Please place its that (inb file) at buit in memory.
    ok here they way to do its!
    1-put inb file into sd main
    2 create sdfuse folder.
    3-put inb file into sdfuse
    4-reboot-your k900 into recovery mode with long press volume up and together with power button.
    5-after reboot to recovery mode use up and down volume button to navi up side down.
    6-choose sdupdate and press power button
    7-after finish update reboot again.
    8-yeah bingo and u can see (Superuser) was already in u lenovo K900:good:
    Hope i can sharing to everyone !! And Sorry About my Bad English
    HereSomeScreenShot

Here my Lenovo K900 After (Rooted) With latest Firmware onK900_ROW_1_S_009_0288_131277
    anyone tried ?

Thank you!

- Leonardo