help ipro A3

Search This thread

stanner1978

Jan 9, 2012
hello all , 20 days ago I purchased this phone ipro mod A3 , immediately found the problem that the data connection and the wi.fi you , empowered by yourself even if I shut them . At this point I turned to the seller explaining the problem and he sent me a link to download sp flash tool and software. At this point the phone format , format whole flash and then I install the software, so everything is ok . I turn the phone starts normally , then exit the text imei null and at this point I start to worry . I search the internet and find a solution I do root your phone with vroot and then I used mtk droid and I put the codes imei . I notice that the programs they were when you first turn there were no more ' , the data connection and the wi-fi does not enable more' alone, but only if I do. the problem now and that if I enable the data connection with the sd card in the phone shuts continuing to say inspettatativamente removed sd , sd card and then comeback continues so
phone info
model A3
Android version 4.2.2
version baseband MOLLY.WR8.W1350.MD.WG.MP.V4.P3 , 09.23.2013 11:27
version 3.4.5 kernel builder @ c1 # 1 Mon Dec 16 15:18:26 CST 2013
build number A3_I9430_IPRO_2G_MP_V1.1
custom build version 131216

Reactions: josevelsan

josevelsan

Apr 24, 2014
Room ipro a3

Good afternoon.

sir would you kindly make a backup of your computer to pasarmelo, is that I have the same computer and have died encesito urgently rom this quipo if possible that I spend my mail is joseluco55@hotmail.com
thank you very much

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I wonder if this will support 3g quipo in place that dond located or have a base upgrade you please provide me band.

Thank you.

chucky44

Jun 14, 2010
Also a problem with the IPro A3

I dont hink he can make a backup of his Phone you could use, It uses UBIF so backup from Phone could be little bit more than just trickie.
Mine has a Problem after i deleted the weatherapp. After deleting Phone says System UI sutdown - Thats a classical softbrick as i cant use it anymore. i wrote to the factory and asked for a Link to the Rom a few minutes ago. Hope i get some.
Stanner 1978 could maybe send the Link he got from the factory or upload it somewhere, maybe ist is a other Version i´ll find there (newer), if i got some resume from the factorys Supportteam.
That Phone seems not to be very stable in the moment. Got a other one for my Son that couldnt find any Net with both simslots, send it back to the salesman and hope to get a functionally one then.
Best regards Chucky:highfive:

Good afternoon.

sir would you kindly make a backup of your computer to pasarmelo, is that I have the same computer and have died encesito urgently rom this quipo if possible that I spend my mail is joseluco55@hotmail.com
thank you very much

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I wonder if this will support 3g quipo in place that dond located or have a base upgrade you please provide me band.

Thank you.

stanner1978

Jan 9, 2012
I tried to contact the factory but they told me, I also tried with a backup of a friend, but it was not accepted. I finally surrendered to us are passed over with the fork lift, the end solution for your phone ****

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello all , 20 days ago I purchased this phone ipro mod A3 , immediately found the problem that the data connection and the wi.fi you , empowered by yourself even if I shut them . At this point I turned to the seller explaining the problem and he sent me a link to download sp flash tool and software. At this point the phone format , format whole flash and then I install the software, so everything is ok . I turn the phone starts normally , then exit the text imei null and at this point I start to worry . I search the internet and find a solution I do root your phone with vroot and then I used mtk droid and I put the codes imei . I notice that the programs they were when you first turn there were no more ' , the data connection and the wi-fi does not enable more' alone, but only if I do. the problem now and that if I enable the data connection with the sd card in the phone shuts continuing to say inspettatativamente removed sd , sd card and then comeback continues so
    phone info
    model A3
    Android version 4.2.2
    version baseband MOLLY.WR8.W1350.MD.WG.MP.V4.P3 , 09.23.2013 11:27
    version 3.4.5 kernel builder @ c1 # 1 Mon Dec 16 15:18:26 CST 2013
    build number A3_I9430_IPRO_2G_MP_V1.1
    custom build version 131216