[Q] On Alliance v6 N900A. data very slow need help

Search This thread

Jason03p

Jan 4, 2011
im on the alliance v6 rom on my note 3 att smn900a and my data speeds are horrible does anyone know why? i tried flashing the stock modem after installing the rom and still no change

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Have you tried a different rom to eliminate the idea of it being the rom? I've never heard of a rom limiting data speeds.

Have you checked your data usage thru your carriers website? Maybe you used a lot of data and have been throttled.

Just throwin out some ideas.

Reactions: Jason03p

Jason03p

Jan 4, 2011
Have you tried a different rom to eliminate the idea of it being the rom? I've never heard of a rom limiting data speeds.

Have you checked your data usage thru your carriers website? Maybe you used a lot of data and have been throttled.

Yeah ill go back to stock rooted mlg and it works great but ill put a custom rom on it doesnt matter which and it gets really slow, only streaming though. Ive tried S5 Experience, Alliance, PureRom,and Dynamic Kat. I checked and i havent went over , Another thing on the Alliance rom my 4g icon will change to an H almost all the time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Check the APN settings and verify they are the same as stock. That's a possibility.